Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Libyan citizens - Sri Lanka eTA in December 2023
- Sri Lanka e-visa for Libya citizens
- How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Libya citizens?
- Check visa status
- Sri Lanka visa fee for Libyan citizens
- Sri Lanka extra services - Great benefit with small fee
Sri Lanka is known as the "hidden city" because many tourists fly over it so far without stopping to explore its tourist attractions.
Sri Lanka's natural scenic beauty frequently astounds visitors. Among them are mountainous terrains, agricultural landscapes, waterfalls, and rivers.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services provides the most recent information about Sri Lanka online visas for Libyan citizens in this article! Let's go look into it with us!
Sri Lanka e-visa for Libya citizens
To enter Sri Lanka, holders of Libyan passports must obtain a visa. A Sri Lanka ETA is extremely simple to obtain for Libya. Libyan citizens can apply for an e-visa to Sri Lanka online, which is called Sri lanka e-Visa or Sri Lanka ETA.
What is a Sri Lanka ETA visa?
Sri Lanka's government has issued the latest electronic Sri Lanka Visa for travelers who can visit the country for a short time.
This type of new visa, in addition to the conditions governing the stay, serves as an endorsement on a non-passport, facilitating legal entry and regulating the duration of the resident's stay.
- The Sri Lanka eVisa (Sri Lanka ETA) for tourism purposes is generally valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of approval with double entry, and visitors may stay for up to 30 days per visit.
- The Sri Lanka eVisa for business purposes is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance with multiple entries, allowing travelers to stay for a maximum period of 1 month.
- The Sri Lanka eVisa for transit purposes allows travelers to stay in Sri Lanka within 48 hours with this 6-month validity visa.
Lybia citizens can travel to Sri lanka easily with an online visa
How many types of Sri Lanka Visa for Libyan citizens?
Sri Lanka visit visas for Libya are classified into three types:
1. Tourist Visa
Genuine tourists who want to visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, excursions, relaxation, visiting relatives, or yoga training for up to 30 days are granted a Tourist Visa. The Tourist visa is valid for 6 months and allows for two entries. Once in the country, these visas can be extended for a maximum of six months.
Please keep in mind that anyone arriving by cruise ship in Sri Lanka who wishes to enter the country must first obtain a Sri Lanka Tourist visa.
2. Business Visa
A Business Visa is granted to foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka for a short period of time for business purposes. This visa is good for one, two, or several trips. The candidates holding Business ETA can stay in Sri Lanka up to 30 days.
3. Transit Visa
A Transit Visa is an entry permit that allows a foreign national to enter Sri Lanka temporarily as part of the journey to another destination. Once in Sri Lanka, this type of visa holder will be unable to leave. If you have an ETA Transit visa for Sri Lanka and plan to depart from the arrival point, cancel it and apply for a new Tourist visa.
Transit visas in Sri Lanka allow visitors to stay for two days, but only in the airport area. These visas are completely free.
How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Libya citizens?
Sri Lanka provides a number of visas and travel documents. Libya residents can apply for a Sri Lanka online visa as a Tourist ETA, Business ETA, or Transit visa through Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
Libya citizens: Apply for a visa at srilankaimmigration.org using the ETA system and pay the visa fee with a credit card.
The applicant must provide personal information such as an email address and will be notified as to the status of the application.
Successful applicants are given a visa confirmation number (reference number), which must be presented during the immigration process at Colombo International Airport.
To apply for an ETA, you must first provide us with some information so that we can handle the paperwork. Because the list is short, you should be able to complete everything on it. Here are some things to think about:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months. The passport must have more than 2 blank pages for stamping.
- One copy of the biographical information page
- A digital passport photograph.
- Payment can be made using a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
With ETA, Lybia passport holders apply for Sri Lank visa from Lybia or anywhere
Check Sri lanka visa processing time
The Sri Lanka visa application process can take up to 2-3 business days. If you require a visa immediately, use our Rush visa service to ensure that it is approved as soon as possible.
- Normal: For those who need an e-Visa/ETA within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa/ETA within 5 business hours.
Check visa status
ETAs for a tourist visa to Sri Lanka from Libya are usually approved within 24 hours to three days of submission.
- You can, however, check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist ETA by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the website of Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
- 'Check Status' is located in the menu bar.
- Enter the required information.
Libya can check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist Visa (Business/Transit) after 30 minutes counted from the time submitting the application.
Best time to apply for Sri Lanka visa
The best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa is seven days before your trip. However, if you are in a hurry, we may be able to process your visa using our Rush visa services.
Sri Lanka visa fee for Libyan citizens
Individuals who do not pay the fees will be denied a Tourist visa/ETA unless they qualify for an exemption.
In Sri Lanka, there are two types of online visa fees: government fees and service fees. The government fee is mandatory because this fee is paid to the Sri Lanka government to process your e-visa. The service fee will be paid to Sri Lanka Immigration Services for receiving consultation anh reviewing your e-visa application form.
Lybia citizens can get promotion code to save Sri Lanka visa fees
Sri Lanka extra services - Great benefit with small fee
When you submit a visa application online with Sri Lanka Immigration Services, all you are required to do is click to add more excellent services for you when you come in Sri Lanka, filling out your information and paying a single payment.
We have expanded our tourist services in Sri Lanka to ensure you have the best possible experience while visiting this country.
- Car pick-up service in Sri Lanka: Renting a car at the Sri Lanka airport has never been easier. No more yelling; as soon as you arrive at the airport, our team of drivers will greet you and assist you with your luggage before quickly transporting you to the pre-arranged address. You should rest and prepare for your journey to explore Sri Lanka's beautiful country after a long flight.
- Sri Lanka travel insurance is without a doubt the best option for any traveler visiting other countries. Purchasing travel insurance protects you against unexpected events and increases your chances of obtaining a visa.
- With a Sri Lanka sim card 4G, you can stay connected throughout your trip and prepare for emergency situations. If you are visiting Sri Lanka on business (business visa), having a sim card with an internet connection will help you exchange work and other activities more easily.
We are confident that with a team of professional and knowledgeable employees, we will provide you with the most satisfied Sri Lanka visa service at the most competitive price.
Over the years, we have assisted thousands of customers in obtaining visas to enter Sri Lanka quickly and successfully.
Please contact us as soon as possible to obtain Sri Lank visa for Libyan citizens!