Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens latest in November 2023
- 1. Visa to Sri Lanka for Kazakhstani citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Kazakhstan?
- 3. How much is an ETA and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Kazakhstan?
- 4. Why choose the Sri Lanka ETA service at Sri Lanka Immigration Service?
Sri Lanka is a beautiful country to visit. There are fantastic tea farms and beautiful beaches, as well as friendly people and a slower pace of life.
Traveling to this lovely nation is now simple, productive, and efficient, thanks to the Sri Lankan Government's provision of an electronic travel authorization (ETA) for visitors.
In this article, we will look into the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Kazakhstan nationals.
1. Visa to Sri Lanka for Kazakhstani citizens
Kazakhstani citizens must get a visa to enter Sri Lanka. Kazakhstan passport holders who wish to go to Sri Lanka must get a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) before departing. A Sri Lanka ETA is valid for 06 months from the issued date.
The type of admission document you should apply for is dependent by the purpose of your travel, which includes:
- Tourist visa / ETA: This form of visa permits you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival and allows you to enter the country twice.
- Business visa / ETA: A business ETA is used when you need to enter Sri Lanka for business purposes. With this sort of e-visa, you can stay in the country for up to 30 days from the date of your initial arrival and enter as many times as you like.
- Transit visa / ETA: This is a particular type of visa that is used for a temporary stay in Sri Lanka. You can stay at the airport for up to 48 hours after arriving with this type of e-visa to wait for the next aircraft.
Applicants seeking Sri Lanka visas have traditionally been able to submit their visa applications and accompanying documentation at the Sri Lanka Embassy.
However, since 2012, those seeking a visa to Sri Lanka have been able to do it online. That implies citizens in Kazakhstan can apply for Sri Lanka ETA without going via the Embassy connection.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Kazakhstan?
Kazakhstani applicants must ensure that they obtain a valid passport for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Sri Lanka before beginning their visa application process.
Recently, citizens of Kazakhstan have been able to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa in only four simple steps:
- Step 1: Sign in and complete the online form at the link "APPLY for VISA" on our website.
- Step 2: Pay online using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
- Step 3: Verify your emails for the confirmation of your ETA application and the time you will get your e-Visa/ETA, or visit our website to check the visa status.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
Check your information to make sure that it is correct at every step. You should also print your e-Visa/ETA and bring it with you while visiting Sri Lanka.
3. How much is an ETA and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Kazakhstan?
The charge and processing time for a Sri Lanka visa from Kazakhstan are determined by the level of visa ETA you request for.
Cost of Sri Lanka ETA visa
The Sri Lanka online visa price is the same for Kazakhstan passport holders as it is for all other citizens. It comprises 02 kinds of fees.
- Visa service charge: When you use the visa online services, you need to make payment for the service fee.
- Government charge: The government of Sri Lanka requires foreigners to pay this fee when applying for an ETA visa.
Don't forget to go through the SriLankaImmigration.org promo codes area. When you use these coupon codes, you will receive the greatest deal. Keep an eye out.
Sri Lanka visa processing time
There are now 03 types of processing time to get the Sri Lanka ETA. The sooner you need a visa online, the more expensive it will be.
- Normal: You may acquire an e-Visa/ETA in 03 business days with this service type.
- Urgent: With this higher service, you can have your e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This is the highest priority service that can assist you in receiving your e-Visa/ETA within 05 business hours.
Sri Lanka add-on services
Kazakhstan applicants may enhance your holiday even more by selecting one of the three packages listed below:
- Service for 4G SIM cards in Sri Lanka: During your travel, this service will keep you connected to the Internet. You may work and keep up with your social media activities without being interrupted.
- Sri Lanka Travel insurance service: Protect and safeguard your holiday in the case of unanticipated occurrences (medical treatment, lost luggage, delays, etc.)
- The Sri Lanka airport pick-up service will be ready for you when you arrive. After a long flight, all you have to do is sit back and relax while our driver transports your valuables to the most secure hotel.
4. Why choose the Sri Lanka ETA service at Sri Lanka Immigration Service?
You can use our Sri Lanka visa online Service if you need help preparing a visa application with all the essential supporting documentation.
There are five reasons why you should use our professional Sri Lanka visa service right now:
- Safety, speed, dependability, and time savings are all advantages.
- Online payment is safe.
- Guaranteed delivery within three working days.
- There are no hidden costs or traps.
- Money-back guarantee if denied
Hope you found the article about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Kazakhstan nationals informative. If you require any further information or support, please contact us.