Sri lanka ETA for Tourist
What is the Sri lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) ?
Sri lanka has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for ETA
to visit Sri lanka from the comfort of their own homes, using their new ETA. All visitors to Sri lanka are legally required to hold a valid ETA to travel to Sri lanka, and this new system will allow that ETA to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to Sri lanka with an ETA. The ETA is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Sri lanka for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Sri lanka Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Sri lanka Tourist ETA?
The Sri lanka ETA is for international travelers whose purpose of visiting Sri lanka is tourism, recreation, sightseeing, a casual visit to meet friends or relatives, etc.
- Those who would like to stay for Sightseeing, holidaying
- Those who would like to stay for Visiting friends and relatives
- Those who would like to stay for Medical treatment including Ayurvedic and yoga
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in sporting events, competitions and activities relating to cultural performance
ETA for Tourist purpose with double entry for 30 (thirty) days
At the arrival applicant may be granted 30 days ETA with double entry facility and double entries can be made from the date of initial arrival (Within given 30 days). The balance period of the 30 days of the initial entry will be granted for the second visit to Sri Lanka.
3. How Sri lanka Tourist ETA Works?
Apply online for Sri lanka ETA in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your ETA and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an ETA, you will have to pay our service fee and an Sri Lanka Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your ETA applications. You will have your ETA updated frequently, and get a decision on your ETA from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Sri Lanka embassy in your country or by using the official Sri Lanka Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your ETA application is rejected.