Sri Lanka visa requirements for Moldovan citizens
- 1. Moldova citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter the country
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Moldova?
- 3. How much is the Sri Lanka visa fee?
Sri Lanka visa for Moldova citizens
The island nation of Sri Lanka is a tourist destination chosen by many Moldova citizens. It is known for its beautiful scenery, diverse culture, and friendly people. The procedure for applying for a visa to Sri Lanka for tourism and business purposes is also very simple and convenient.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services will work with you to find out details about Sri Lankan visas for Moldovan citizens, procedures, regulations, and costs to apply for this type of visa online.
1. Moldova citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter the country
The Sri Lankan government requires Moldovan citizens to obtain a visa to enter the country. However, don't worry too much about this. Because now, Moldova tourists visiting Sri Lanka can apply for a visa online easily.
What ETA visa types of Sri Lanka and length of stay:
Sri Lanka visas for Moldova are divided into 03 types based on the purposes of the travelers. Sri Lanka Immigration Services currently provides customers around the world with the following visa categories:
- Sri Lanka Tourist visa online: allows Moldova travelers to travel to Sri Lanka for vacation, casual visits to their friends or relatives, or participation in a sporting or cultural event. It allows for two entries into Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Sri Lanka Business Visa online: purpose to visit Sri Lanka is to participate in business activities. It allows multiple entries into Sri Lanka or participation in business activities such as meetings or contract negotiations, attending conferences and seminars, or completing short training courses. Moldova citizens can enter Sri Lanka as many times as they wish within the validity period of their visas, and stay there for a maximum of 30 days.
- Sri Lanka Transit Visa application: This visa is granted to Moldova nationals who wish to transit through Sri Lanka on their way en route to other countries. A transit electronic visa is used for transit purposes only. Moldova can stay at the airport for 48 hours before boarding the next flight.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Moldova?
Applying for a visa has never been easier. Now, Moldovan citizens can sit at home and register, or anywhere, as long as they have an internet-connected device.
Step by step to apply Sri Lanka visa for Moldova citizens
There are only 3 simple steps in the total visa application process that Moldova citizens should follow:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form with visa details (number of visas, type of visa, and processing time), and personal information.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee securely and quickly with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
- Step 3: Submit the application form and let Sri Lanka Immigration Services do the rest.
How to enter Sri Lanka with an ETA electronic visa?
Once your visa is issued electronically by the Sri Lankan government to your email, you should print it out on paper and take it with you on your trip to Sri Lanka.
When doing immigration procedures at the airport, you just need to present your passport and the printed visa to the customs officer for clearance.
Advice to know about Sri Lankan online visas for travelers:
All Moldova citizens traveling to Sri Lanka need to have an electronic visa (ETA).
- A valid passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the intended arrival date in Sri Lanka
- An email address to receive the notifications of the eVisa
- ETA only accepts and approves visa applications for short-term visas for tourism, business purposes, and visiting relatives.
3. How much is the Sri Lanka visa fee?
The cost of Sri Lanka visa online includes 2 types:
- Government fee: this is a mandatory fee that Moldova citizens must pay when applying for a visa to Sri lanka
- Service fee: this fee will be paid when you use our service. It will include giving you advice about the Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa/ETA from the Sri Lanka Government and send it for you to print out before you arrive at the Sri Lanka ports (at the airports, borders, and sea ports).
Moldovan applicants should also note that the price you pay for the service fee will vary based on the visa processing time you choose. If the type of visa is urgent, the higher the fee. In return, you will receive the visa in the shortest time.
Sri Lanka visa processing time
Currently, Sri Lanka Immigration Services provides 3 visa levels for applicants to choose from, including
- Normal: For most casual cases when Moldova travelers have enough time to prepare their documents. They will get their e-Visa in a guaranteed maximum of 3 business days. This service has the cheapest fee.
- Urgent: For special situations when Moldova nationals need their visa immediately. With this choice, they will get their Visa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours. As a result, Moldova citizens have to pay an additional fee for this service.
- Super urgent: Used for emergencies when Moldova passport holders are about to take a flight but still do not have a Visa for entry. With this special offer, they can get your Visa in a guaranteed maximum of 5 business hours. This Rush visa service has the highest fee.
We regularly offer discount codes to our customers. Applying the discount code will help you save a lot of money while applying for a Sri Lanka visa. Check it out now!
Sri Lanka Immigration extra service
Your trip will become much more convenient and memorable when there are good benefits in the trip. Just a small fee when registering, you will receive the following utilities:
- Airport pick-up service: professional drivers and new cars will pick you up at the airport. What you need to do is relax after the trip, our driver will take you to the address you requested.
- Sri lanka Sim card: a sim card package with an internet connection will help you share memorable travel moments with family and friends or you can solve urgent problems arising during your trip.
- Travel insurance service: it's great when you can travel with peace of mind. Medical and transportation benefits will give you peace of mind if unexpected incidents occur.
Note that when registering for these services on our website, you only need to register the information once. At the same time, you can choose to purchase these services individually according to your needs.
Of course, we recommend using the services above to make your trip to the fullest.
Hopefully, the most detailed instructions on how to get a visa for Sri Lanka that Sri Lanka Immigration Services shared above will help you easily get the fastest visa.