Sri Lanka visa requirements for Malagasy citizens
Madagascar passport holders must obtain a visa before traveling to Sri Lanka. Citizens of Madagascar can easily obtain Sri Lanka ETA. To obtain a Sri Lanka visa for Madagascar citizens, follow the steps outlined in the article below.
Check Sri Lanka visa for Madagascar citizens
Madagascar citizens must obtain a visa to enter Sri Lanka. Before departing, be aware that Madagascar citizens must obtain the Sri Lanka ETA, which serves as a visa for Madagascar. But you won't have to wait in an embassy: the Sri Lanka ETA was created by the Department of Immigration to make it easier for tourists to visit the country. Madagascar citizens are among those who can apply for this document online.
The Sri Lanka e-Visa (Sri Lanka ETA) is valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of approval which is used for different purposes, are offered for Madagascar citizens to apply.
Types of Sri Lanka Visa available for Madagascar citizens
The ETA application is similar, but you must choose the document based on your trip's purpose. On our website, Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we provide three types of ETA for travelers:
1. Tourist Visa
Madagascar tourists who want to visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, excursions, relaxation, visiting relatives, or yoga training for up to 1 month are granted a Tourist Visa. The Tourist visa is valid for 6 months and allows for two entries.
Remember that anyone arriving by cruise ship in Sri Lanka who wishes to enter the country must first obtain a Sri Lanka Tourist visa.
2. Business Visa
Foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka for business purposes for a short period of time are granted a Business Visa. This visa is good for one, two, or several trips. Candidates holding a Business ETA are permitted to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days with multiple entries by using a 6-month validity business e-visa.
3. Transit Visa
Sri Lanka transit Visa is a short-term entry permit that allows a foreign national to enter Sri Lanka as part of a journey to another country. This visit is limited to 48 hours with a single entry.
Once in Sri Lanka, this type of visa holder will be unable to leave. You must cancel your ETA Transit visa for Sri Lanka and apply for a new Tourist visa if you intend to depart from the arrival point.
Madagascar visitors with transit visas are permitted to stay in Sri Lanka for two days, but only in the airport area. These visas are completely free.
Madagascar citizens can travel to Sri lanka easily with an online visa
Step by step to apply for Sri Lanka e visa from Madagascar
It is extremely simple for Madagascar residents to obtain a Sri Lanka visa ETA, and it has now become even simpler with our assistance. Travelers with Irish passports only need to take the four steps listed below:
- Step 1: Fill out the online form at srilankaimmigration.org with travel and personal information. The applicant must provide personal information such as an email address and will be notified as to the status of the application.
- Step 2: Pay for your entire order. Examine your email for any advice or your approved ETA/e-Visa.
- Step 3: Print your e-visa and bring it with you to Sri Lanka.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped with your visa.
Check Sri Lanka visa status
Get Sri Lanka ETA from Madagascar is typically approved within 24 hours to three days of submission.
Madagascar applicants can, however, check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist ETA by following the steps below:
- Visit the website of the Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
- 'Check Status' is located in the menu bar.
- Enter the required information.
- Check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist Visa.
- A valid passport that has at least 6 months validity from the date of issue.
- The passport must have more than 2 blank pages for getting stamped.
- A scanned copy of biographical page.
- A digital version of your portrait photograph.
With ETA, Madagascar passport holders apply for Sri Lank visa from Madagascar or anywhere
How much is the Sri Lanka visa fee for Madagascar citizens?
In Sri Lanka, there are two types of online visa fees: government fees and service fees.
- The government fee is a fee that must be paid to the government of Sri Lanka.
- The service fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which include advising you on Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, supplying the necessary documents, reviewing your application, and providing application results. We will receive your e-Visa/ETA from the Sri Lankan government and email it to you so that you can print it before arriving at the Sri Lankan port.
How long will it take to get a Sri Lanka online visa?
Madagascar citizens who are eligible to apply for an ETA online have three options depending on how quickly they want the electronic visa processed. The price varies depending on the type of processing time:
- An e-Visa is typically issued within three business days.
- Obtain an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
- Get an e-Visa in as little as 5 business hours.
Madagascar citizens can get promotion code to save Sri Lanka visa fees
Sri Lanka Visa for Madagascar Citizens FAQs
If you're ready to start planning your Sri Lanka visa from Madagascar, you should now have the majority of the information you need to start the online application process. However, Sri Lanka Immigration Services understands that in some cases, you may require additional guidance, so keep reading to find out more.
Best time to apply for Sri Lanka visa
The best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa is seven days before your trip. However, if you are in a hurry, we may be able to process your visa using our Rush visa services.
What are the online e-visa conditions for Madagascar citizens in Sri Lanka?
Madagascar applicants must first provide us with some information so that we can handle the paperwork before applying for an ETA. You should be able to complete everything on the list because it is short. Here are some things to consider:
- Passports must be valid for at least six months. Also, take a look at the information page.
- A passport photo taken digitally.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account can be used to make payment.
Welcome to srilankaimmigration.org! Here you can apply for visas to Sri Lanka.
When you apply with us, you will get the following benefits:
- 24 hour customer support – We are available around the clock to help you with any question you might have, in your own language.
- Manual review – Before we submit your application to the Sri Lankan Immigration, our experts will manually review your details to make sure everything is correct.
Contact with Sri Lanka Immigration Services team – We are responsible for communicating with Sri Lanka Immigration directly about your application and helping you to get your application accepted.
At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, you can get help applying for Sri Lanka visas online.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE