Sri Lanka visa requirements for U.S. Virgin Island citizens
1. Do U.S. Virgin Island citizens need visa to Sri Lanka?
U.S. Virgin Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of e-Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How to apply Sri Lanka online visa for U.S. Virgin Island citizens?
Sri Lanka online visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in U.S. Virgin Islands.
3. Sri Lanka visa fee for U.S. Virgin Island citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of visa fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
More useful information about Sri Lanka visa:
- Sri Lanka e-Visa processing time
- Sri Lanka visa promotion
- Buy Sri Lanka Sim Card
- Car-pickup services in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka travel insurance