Sri Lanka visa requirements for British Virgin Islander citizens in February 2024
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for British Virgin Island citizens
The British Virgin Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa for British Virgin Islan citizens is REQUIRED
Types of Sri Lanka e-visa for British Virgin Island nationals:
- Sri Lanka Tourist Visa allows 30 days to stay in the country and double entry.
- Business Visa allows 30 days to stay and multiple entries.
- Transit Visa allows 48 hours to stay and single entry.
2. Apply for Sri Lanka visa from the British Virgin Islands
Sri Lanka e-visa is the most common way for British Virgin Island citizens nowadays for getting an available Sri Lanka visa. Applying online at our website by follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the "Apply for visa" page of the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website. Fill out the information in an online form that asks for the following information: Personal details, Passport details, and Travel itinerary. Note that, applicants need to select the type of Sri Lanka ETA for British Virgin Island citizens (Tourist, Business, or Transit).
- Step 2: Make online payment for the visa cost. Make sure that all of the information you provide in Step 1 is correct. Select the payment method (Credit card or debit card, PayPal or Bank transfer) and fill in the secure page to make the payment.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa by checking your emails or you also can check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Receive your Sri Lanka visa stamped into your passport.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in the British Virgin Islands or any Sri Lanka embassy near you for a regular visa.
Note that: Sri Lanka e-visa holders can not work in Sri Lanka. If you want to enter for another purpose or live in this country, please contact your nearest Embassy for the details requirements.
3. Sri Lanka visa cost for British Virgin Island citizens
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Sri Lanka visa for Dutch citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Swiss citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Pakistani citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for French citizens