Sri Lanka visa requirements for Wallis and Futuna citizens
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Wallis and Futuna citizens
Wallis and Futuna Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Sri Lanka Online Visa For Wallis and Futuna Citizens
Sri Lanka visa on arrival is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Wallis and Futuna Islands.
3. Sri Lanka visa Fee For Wallis and Futuna Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services
- Apply for Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa processing time
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa fees
- Check the Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa requirements
- Check the Sri Lanka Embassy