Sri Lanka visa for Comorian citizens: Requirements and Cost in December 2023
- Do Comoros citizens need visas to Sri Lanka?
- What types of Sri Lanka Visa available for Comoros citizens?
- Step by step to apply for Sri Lanka e visa from Comoros
- Sri Lanka visa fee for Comoros citizens
- Get Sri Lanka extra services for travelers
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services - Your best choice to get Sri Lanka online visa
Before traveling to Sri Lanka, holders of Comoros passports must obtain a visa. Comoros citizens can easily obtain Sri Lanka ETA. Follow the steps in the article below to obtain a Sri Lanka visa for Comoros citizens.
Do Comoros citizens need visas to Sri Lanka?
Citizens of Comoros require a visa to enter Sri Lanka. Before departing, be aware that citizens of Comoros must obtain the Sri Lanka ETA, which acts as a Comoros visa. But you won't have to wait in an embassy: the Department of Immigration created the Sri Lanka ETA to make it easier for tourists to visit the country. Comoros nationals are among the citizens who can apply for this document completely online.
The Sri Lanka eVisa (Sri Lanka ETA) is generally valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of approval, with visitors permitted to stay for up to 30 days per visit.
Sri Lanka online visa for Comoros citizens
What types of Sri Lanka Visa available for Comoros citizens?
The ETA application is similar, but you must select the document based on the purpose of your trip. We offer three types of ETA for travelers on our website, Sri Lanka Immigration Services:
1. Tourist Visa
A Tourist Visa is granted to genuine tourists who want to visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, excursions, relaxation, visiting relatives, or yoga training for up to three months. The Tourist visa is valid for 30 days with a maximum of two entries. These visas can be extended for a maximum of six months from the date of issue.
Keep in mind that anyone arriving in Sri Lanka by cruise ship who wishes to enter the country must first obtain a Sri Lanka Tourist visa.
2. Business Visa
A Business Visa is issued to foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka for business purposes for a short period of time. This visa is valid for one, two, or multiple trips. Candidates with a Business ETA may stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days within 6 months of the visa validity.
3. Transit Visa
A Transit Visa is a temporary entry permit that allows a foreign national to enter Sri Lanka as part of a journey to another destination. This type of visa holder will be unable to leave Sri Lanka once there. If you have an ETA Transit visa for Sri Lanka and intend to leave from the arrival point, you must cancel it and apply for a new Tourist visa.
Visitors with transit visas in Sri Lanka can stay for two days, but only in the airport area. These visas are entirely free.
Check Sri Lanka visa status
Step by step to apply for Sri Lanka e visa from Comoros
It is very simple for Comoros residents to obtain a Sri Lanka visa ETA, and it is now even easier with our assistance. Travelers with Irish passports only need to take the following four steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online form at srilankaimmigration.org with information about your trip and personal information. The applicant is asked to provide basic information by answering the questions, including an email address to notify of the application's status.
- Step 2: Pay the total cost of your order. Check your email for any advice and your approved ETA/e-Visa.
- Step 3: Print the e-visa and bring it with you when you enter Sri Lanka.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
Check Sri Lanka visa status
ETAs from Comoros for a tourist visa to Sri Lanka are usually approved within 24 hours to three days of submission.
However, you can check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist ETA by following the instructions below:
- Visit the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
- 'Check Status' can be found in the menu bar.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Find out the current status of your Sri Lanka Tourist Visa.
Sri Lanka visa fee for Comoros citizens
There are two types of online visa fees in Sri Lanka: government fees and service fees.
- The government fee is a fee that must be paid to the Sri Lankan government.
- The service fee is the amount you must pay upfront for our services, which includes advising you on Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, providing the necessary documents, checking your application, and providing application results. We will receive your e-Visa/ETA from the Sri Lankan government and send it to you for printing before you arrive at the Sri Lankan port.
Check Sri Lanka visa processing time
Comoros citizens who are eligible to apply online for the ETA have three options based on how quickly they want the electronic visa processed. The cost can also differ depending on the type of processing time:
- Standard service:: An e-Visa is issued within three business days.
- Urgent: Obtain: An e-Visa will be granted within 48 working hours.
- Super Urgent: Visitors can get an e-Visa in 24 business hours.
Get Sri Lanka extra services for travelers
We have expanded our tourist services in Sri Lanka to ensure that you have the best experience possible while visiting this country.
- Pick-up service for cars in Sri Lanka: It's never been easier to rent a car at the Sri Lanka airport. No more yelling; when you arrive at the airport, our drivers will greet you and assist you with your luggage before quickly transporting you to the pre-arranged address. After a long flight, you should rest and prepare for your journey to explore Sri Lanka's beautiful country.
- Without a doubt, Sri Lanka travel insurance is the best option for any traveler visiting other countries. Purchasing travel insurance protects you from unforeseen events and improves your chances of obtaining a visa.
- You can stay connected and prepared for emergency situations with a Sri Lanka 4G sim card. If you are visiting Sri Lanka on business (business visa), having a sim card with an internet connection will make it easier to exchange work and other activities.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services - Your best choice to get Sri Lanka online visa
The Sri Lanka Immigration Services team is always concerned with the level of service we provide to our clients.
We are proud to be the leading provider of online visas for entry into Sri Lanka. The expert team understands the Sri Lankan market and the entry requirements and rules. To provide the best service experience possible, we always value customer satisfaction and service quality.
Please contact our customer service team if you have any questions about the Sri Lanka Tourist ETA/e-Visa or another visit visa. They are available via online chat or email at [email protected] 24 hours a day, seven days a week.