Sri Lanka visa for Belarusian citizens: Requirements and Cost
You're from Belarus, and you're thinking about going to Sri Lanka? Do you know about the Sri Lanka visa for Belarusians? What are the most recent updates on the requirements, processes, and costs of obtaining a Sri Lanka visa online for Belarus citizens?
As a result, we reserved this article for Belarus travelers, where they can learn everything they need to know about obtaining a Sri Lanka visa from Belarus.
As an experienced travel consultant, we - Sri Lanka Immigration Services - offer you excellent service in obtaining a Sri Lanka visa and other travel necessities.
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Belarus citizens
To travel to Sri Lanka, Belarus travelers must first obtain a Sri Lanka ETA (The Electronic Travel Authority), which is an authorization that allows travelers to enter the country more easily than a traditional visa.
In order to facilitate international travelers' arrival for temporary visitors, the Sri Lankan government implemented The Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETA), also known as electronic visa (e-visa), in 2012.
Types of Sri Lanka online visas for Belarus
Belarus citizens can apply for one of three types of Sri Lanka visa online (ETAs):
- The e-Tourist Visa: This is a Sri Lanka tourist visa for Belarus that allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 30 days. During this time, they are only permitted to leave and return to Sri Lanka twice. The Tourist Visa is only valid for tourism purposes. Tourist visas cannot be used to seek admission/study, accept employment, or engage in business or any other economic activities.
- The Transit ETA is only granted in very specific circumstances. The passenger is not permitted to leave the airport at all. The traveler must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where they arrived within two days (48 hours). It is granted solely to allow Belarus nationals to travel through Sri Lanka to their ultimate destination.
- The Business ETA is a type of e-Visa that allows you to enter Sri Lanka for business and trade but not for employment. Multiple entries into Sri Lanka are permitted under the Business e-Visa, as long as they are all made within 30 days of the initial entry.
Your passports must have a minimum of 180 days of validity from the date of entry into Sri Lanka, regardless of the type of visa or ETA you hold. There should be at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
2. How can I apply for the Sri Lanka Visa online from Belarus?
To obtain a Sri Lankan ETA visa for Belarus passport holders, you must complete a simple and straightforward questionnaire called the Sri Lanka visa application form for Belarus. As an example:
- Complete name
- The birth date
- Email address
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure
Easy steps to apply for Sri Lanka Visa from Belarus
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, providing the information mentioned above.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application fee online.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
Belarus candidates are advised to carefully review their responses before submitting their form. In addition, you should check whether the card being used has been activated before making an online purchase.
3. Sri Lanka visa fees for Belarus citizens
There are 03 different fee levels for the Sri Lanka ETA service fee. Include:
- Typical service: This is one of the most cost-effective options for getting your ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: With this option, you will receive your Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent service: If you have an emergency, you can receive your e-Visa within 5 business hours if you use this service type.
A quick reminder: if you want to stay connected to the internet while traveling to Sri Lanka, choose a Sri Lanka 4G SIM travel, as well as COVID-19 insurance to protect your benefits while abroad. You should pay a small fee to ensure that you have a safe and smooth journey.
Sri Lanka car pick-up service is also now available. Interesting door-to-door service experiment with our professional driver's team. After your flight to Sri Lanka, all you need to do is hop on and rest. Our driver will carry your luggage to the car and safely transport you to your destination. We now offer one-click pickup requests.
We hope that the articles above have provided you with additional information about the Sri Lanka visa for Belarus citizens. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional assistance.