Sri Lanka visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens
San Marino country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa for Sammarinese citizen is REQUIRED
Kinds of Sri Lanka e-Visa
- Visit Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How to apply Sri Lanka e-Visa for Sammarinese citizens?
Sri Lanka visa on arrival is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in San Marino.
3. Sri Lanka visa fee for Sammarinese Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services
- Apply for Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa processing time
- Check the Sri Lanka Embassy