Sri Lanka visa for Chilean citizens: Application Process and Cost
- 1. Sri Lanka online e-Visa conditions for Chilean citizens
- 2. How to get Sri Lanka online e-visa from Chile
- 3. Cost of Sri Lanka visa/ETA
- 4. Sri Lanka e-visa?ETA requirements for Chilean citizens
Sri Lanka, an island south of India has an unusually diverse range of destinations to explore despite its small size. The coastline is lapped by the Indian Ocean and is dotted with lovely beaches.
The article today, Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Services will bring you information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Chilean citizens. Let's update the latest documents required, processing time, ETA cost must be paid if you apply for the Sri Lanka visa online now.
Sri Lanka ETA Visa for Chilean citizens
1. Sri Lanka online e-Visa conditions for Chilean citizens
Chilean passport holders must get a Sri Lankan visa to enter the country. In addition to visiting the Sri Lanka Embassy in Chile to apply for a tourist visa, you may apply for a Sri Lanka visa entirely from the comfort of your own home.
1.1 What are the benefits of an electronic Sri Lanka visa for Chilean citizens?
Anyone who travels to Sri Lanka for vacation or business purposes for a duration of no more than 30 days, or who wishes to pass through the nation in transit, can apply for an electronic visa.
The electronic visa helps the applicants save a lot of time and money to get the approval e-visa.
1.2 Type of Sri Lanka Visa:
The Sri Lanka ETA is valid for 06 months from the issued date. To be more specific, there are 03 types of Sri Lanka ETA available for Chilean citizens.
- Tourist ETA: is granted for tourism, sightseeing purposes, allowing a stay of up to 30 days from the arrival date with a double-entry
- Business ETA: is used for business-related purposes. With this type of visa, Chilean nationals can enter the country as many times as they want and remain there for 30 days.
- Transit ETA: 48 hours, single-entry
As noted above, if Chilean citizens have a purpose of entering Sri Lanka for purposes other than the above 3 purposes, they can apply for a visa directly at the Sri Lanka Embassy in Chile . In case they want to stay in Sri Lanka for a long time (longer than 30 days), the same is true.
Chilean citizens can apply online for a Sri Lanka ETA visa
2. How to get Sri Lanka online e-visa from Chile
2.1 Way to apply for the Sri Lanka visa from Chile
- Step 1: Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa in an online form, providing personal information and visa details.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa via email.
- Step 4: Once you receive your visa via email, you should download and print it out before departing.
2.2. Processing time to get approval Sri Lanka ETA
To get approval for a Sri Lanka visa now is quick. At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, there are 03 types of different options to register.
Depending on the kind of service, the processing time for a Sri Lanka visa is different.
- Normal: Chilean applicants can get an e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent: With this visa service, Chilean nationals can expect to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This is the fastest choice. Chilean citizens can get e-Visa within 5 business hours using this type of visa service.
3. Cost of Sri Lanka visa/ETA
To apply for a visa online , Chile applicants have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- The service fee is the amount you must pay ahead of time for our service.
- The government fee is the amount that the applicant must pay to the Sri Lanka Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
Additionally, Chilean citizens can make use of extra services to make their travel more convenient. Aside from the Sri Lanka ETA fee, it is a small sum.
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card: keeps you connected to the internet while traveling.
- Sri Lanka insurance service: Effectively supports you in unforeseen scenarios that may arise during your vacation.
4. Sri Lanka e-visa?ETA requirements for Chilean citizens
Chile citizens need a visa to visit Sri Lanka for tourism which has 06 months validity. The document required can be referred to below.
- Chilean passports that are valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka. There should be a minimum of 02 blank pages in the passport. Chilean applicants whose passports are about to expire must renew before beginning the application procedure.
- A valid email address to receive the notifications of your application.
- Valid debit/ credit card to pay the visa fee.
Hope this article helps you understand Sri Lanka visa requirements for Chilean citizens. If you need more information about this topic, feel free to contact us or read more questions at the FAQs sections.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE