Sri Lanka visa for Cambodian citizens: Requirements and Cost
- 1. Cambodian citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka
- 2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA?
- 3. How much fees and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Cambodia?
In order to have a flawless trip, you must have an entrance visa in addition to the tourist location, weather, lodging, mode of transportation, and so on.
If you're thinking of visiting Sri Lanka, don't miss the story below. Sri Lanka Immigration Service will work with you to understand the Sri Lanka visa for Cambodian citizens, the visa procedures, documents required.
1. Cambodian citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka
All Cambodian passport holders wishing to visit Sri Lanka must get a visa. Under the Sri Lanka ETA visa, Cambodia can stay in the country for up to 30 days.
There are three kinds of Sri Lanka e-Visas / ETA available:
- The e-Tourist Visa /ETA: Cambodia nationals are permitted to enter Sri Lanka twice and remain for a total of 30 days from the date of arrival. For objectives such as travel, short-term treatment, meetings, or other activities, according to Sri Lankan legislation.
- The Business e visa / ETA: It is granted to Cambodian nationals who want to participate in business meetings and negotiations, conferences, workshops held in Sri Lanka. You can stay in Sri Lanka for a maximum of 30 days from the day of arrival. This is a multiple entry visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.
- The Transit visa: Please bear in mind that you will only be able to stay in Sri Lanka airport for a maximum of 48 hours in order to transit to another location.
Cambodia passport holders who desire to work or stay in Sri Lanka permanently are unable to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA. In this case, the applicants must get a standard visa from a Sri Lankan embassy in Cambodia or consulate.
2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA?
Step by step to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Cambodia passport holders can easily apply for a visa to Sri Lanka online. If you use our Sri Lanka ETA service, you may get it in only four steps:
- Step 1: Go to srilankaimmigration.org and sign in to your account. Submit the Sri Lanka ETA application as soon as possible at the link "APPLY VISA" with the required information, such as passport details and departure/arrival time.
- Step 2: Pay the fee and wait for the ETA to be processed. Only Visa, Mastercard, or American Express are accepted for payment.
- Step 3: Verify the status of your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA by checking your emails or visiting our website.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped with your visa.
Some pointers for quick e-visa/ETA approval
Please pay particular attention to the following points while applying for a Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA:
- The Cambodian candidate must complete the Visa online application form with their personal information. Check that all of your personal information is accurate.
- Each applicant must have a passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Sri Lanka. There should be at least 02 blank pages for verifications.
- An email address to receive your visa.
3. How much fees and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Cambodia?
The charge and processing time for a Sri Lanka visa application from Cambodia are depending on the level of visa ETA requested.
Fee for Sri Lanka e-Visa
The Sri Lanka ETA visa charge for Cambodia passport holders is the same as it is for all other citizens. It includes both the ETA service price and the Government fee.
- Visa service charge: the fee paid while using visa online services.
- When applying for an ETA visa in Sri Lanka, travelers are required to pay a Government fee.
You may also use an additional Sri Lanka 4G SIM card service to stay in touch with family and friends while on vacation. For added peace of mind, you may get travel insurance at the same time.
Don't forget about our airport car pick up service to save money and time. The driver will be waiting for you at the airport and will assist you with your luggage. You simply need to rest till your driver returns you to your lodging.
ETA/e-Visa Online processing time
The ETA processing time is quick. The Sri Lanka ETA is obtained in three steps. The sooner you require a visa online, the higher the cost.
- Standard service: The average processing time for an e-Visa/ETA is 03 working days.
- Urgent: You will receive your e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours of submitting your application.
- Super Urgent: The processing period is quite short: you will have your e-Visa/ETA in 05 working hours.
Hope the information in this post regarding Sri Lanka visa requirements for Cambodian citizens was helpful. Let us know right away if you wish to arrange a Sri Lanka visa service. The experienced staff with many years of experience in this sector will assist you in saving a significant amount of money and time in obtaining a Sri Lanka ETA.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE