Sri Lanka visa requirements for Turkmen citizens
- 1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Turkmenistan citizens
- 2. Way of submitting a Sri Lanka visa application from Turkmenistan?
- 3. How much is a Visa for Sri Lanka for Turkmenistan citizens?
- 4. Some notes for easy e-visa approval
Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia, located across the Bay of Bengal. Its nature and culture have been hot topics in every tourism forum for years, which is why countless tourists visit Sri Lanka every year.
The growth of the tourism industry has resulted in an increase in the demand for foreign visas. Recognizing this upward trend, the Sri Lankan government decided to issue a new type of visa in 2012 to address current issues with regular visas, such as processing time, budget, waiting time, and effort.
If you're looking for information on Sri Lankan visas for Turkmen citizens, this is the article for you. All the most recent information on Sri Lanka visa requirements for Turkmen citizens, including documents, visa costs, and the time it takes to process a Sri Lankan e-visa.
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Turkmenistan citizens
Turkmen citizens need a tourist visa to enter Sri Lanka. The visa is valid for 180 days from the issued date and the duration of stay is limited to 30 days.
All visitors with permission to enter Sri Lanka are advised to apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). However, applying for a Sri Lanka ETA visa prior to travel is recommended for ease of travel and to avoid delays upon arrival.
Type of Sri Lanka Visa for Turkmenistan passport holders?
Turkmen citizens visiting Sri Lanka can obtain one of three types of ETA visas:
- Multiple entries for a business e-Visa. The maximum length of stay is 30 days from the arrival date.
- The Tourist e-visa allows for two entries within 30 days. This type of visa is granted to Turkmenistan citizens who wish to visit Sri Lanka for tourism purposes.
- Transit e-Visa: This visa is suitable for Turkmenistan travelers who transit through Sri Lanka. It allows its holders to stay at the airport for up to two days (48 hours).
What are documents required for Sri Lanka tourist e-visa?
It is now easier than ever for Turkmen citizens to apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa. All you need to do is bring your legal passport, which must be valid for at least six months after your arrival in Sri Lanka.
2. Way of submitting a Sri Lanka visa application from Turkmenistan?
Turkmen citizens can apply online for a Sri Lanka visa, also known as an Electronic Travel Authorization, from Turkmenistan (ETA). If you use our Sri Lanka ETA service, you can get it quickly by doing the following:
- Step 1: Sign in to your account at Sri Lanka Immigration Services. Directly submit the Sri Lanka ETA application at "APPLY VISA."
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee and await the processing of the ETA. The fee can be paid with Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- Step 3: Obtain your Sri Lanka e-Visa / ETA by checking your emails or visiting our website to check the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport upon arrival.
3. How much is a Visa for Sri Lanka for Turkmenistan citizens?
Each Sri Lanka ETA has two types of visa fees: ETA Service Fee and Government & Administration Fee. You can also pay a small fee for a Sri Lanka SIM card to stay connected to the global network and travel insurance to keep your benefits when traveling abroad.
There are three types of visa service fees, each corresponding to the processing time of the visa. The applicant selects the appropriate service package based on the time of needing an e-Visa/ETA and whether it is urgent or not:
- Normal: If you select this service type, you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: With this service, you will receive your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This is the highest service level, allowing you to receive your e-visa within 05 business hours.
4. Some notes for easy e-visa approval
Turkmen applicants must fill out the Visa online form with their personal information. Make certain that your personal information is correct.
The scan copy of Turkmenistan's passport should be clear, including the information pages with a signature. Passport with your photo, personal information, passport issue and expiration dates. Take note that the passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Sri Lanka.
COVID-19 vaccination certificate is required for all visitors to Sri Lanka. The final dose of the vaccine must be administered at least 14 days before departure.
Hope the above information has helped you understand the process of applying for a visa to Sri Lanka for Turkmen citizens. If you are planning a trip to Sri Lanka, use our professional ETA Sri Lanka Service right away. Our staff will undoubtedly provide you with a fantastic experience, saving you both time and money. Please contact us right away.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE