Sri Lanka visa for Romanian citizens: Requirements and Cost
Sri Lanka is known as the country of Buddhism because it was once an ancient Buddhist cultural center.
In recent years, Romanian tourists choose Sri Lanka as an attractive destination because of the opportunity to visit the remains of Buddha and beautiful beaches. In addition, the procedure to enter Sri Lanka has also become much simpler and faster.
Let's find out information on the Sri Lanka visa requirements of Romanian citizens in the article below.
1. A visa for Sri Lanka for Romanian passport holders
Romanian citizens are not exempt from a Sri Lanka visa, so in order to visit the country for tourism, business or transit purposes, a Sri Lanka visa or ETA will be required.
Romanian travelers applying for an ETA should be clear on the purpose of their visit.
The ETA, once approved, is valid for a total of 06 months from the date of issuance.
Alternatively, in the traditional way, Romanian citizens can apply for a visa directly at the Sri Lankan Embassy in Romania.
2. Types of Sri Lanka visas for Romanian citizens
To get a Sri lanka visa online, applications will be 3 types of ETA to choose from:
- The Sri Lanka Tourist e-visa/ETA allows stays of up to 30 days from the arrival date with a double-entry permit.
- The Sri Lanka Business e-visa/ETA allows stays of up to 30 days from the arrival date with a multiple-entry permit.
- The Sri Lanka Transit visa-ETA: The Sri Lanka transit visa/ETA is only issued in extremely narrow conditions. Romanian passengers are not permitted to exit the airport at all. You must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where you arrived within two days (48 hours).
3. Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Romani
Instead of the traditional way of applying for a visa to Sri Lanka, which is to obtain a visa at the Embassy, many people choose to use a very simple online visa. Romanian applicants just need to follow 04 basic steps to complete the application for an ETA to Sri Lanka.
- Step 1: Apply Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form at “APPLY VISA”. Here, you have to provide your information the same as the details in your passport and the exact personal information of all the people included in your application.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online. Before entering this step, make sure that all of your information is correct.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. All of the confirmation for your information and the time you will get your e-Visa/ETA will be sent to your email.
- Step 4: Receive a visa stamped into your passport.
4. Sri Lanka visa for Romanian citizens costs
Sri Lanka ETA fee for Romanian passport holders is the same as for every other citizen. It includes 02 types of fees.
4.1 Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Service Fee
This is the fee when using the visa online services. The price of the visa service will depend on the type of service you choose. The faster it is, the more fee your have to pay.
- Normal: Get e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Get e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: Get e-Visa/ETA within 05 business hours.
4.2 Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Government & admin fee
It is a mandatory payment required by the Government of Sri Lanka for foreigners when applying for an ETA visa.
5. How long is the processing time for the ETA for Romanian passport holders
The entire application process is shorter than for a traditional visa because the application for the Sri Lanka ETA for Romanian citizens can be completed online.
The application is usually processed within a maximum of 03 business days after the online form has been filled in and submitted.
However, since delays can occasionally occur, travelers from Romani are recommended to apply for their online Sri Lanka visa for Romanian Citizens as soon as possible.
Once the Sri Lanka ETA for Romanian citizens has been processed and approved, the ETA document is delivered electronically to the applicant via email.
6. Get a Sri Lanka Visa with a Romani Passport
If you need assistance in preparing a visa application with all the necessary supporting documents, you may take our professional Sri Lanka Sri Lanka Visa online Service.
- Safety, fastest, reliable, save time.
- Secure online payment.
- 03 working days guarantee.
- No hidden fees and no traps.
- Refund guarantee if declined.
Hope the article Sri Lanka visa requirements for Romanian citizens gives you useful information. If you need more information or any assistance, please contact us for help.
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands