Sri Lanka visa requirements for Moroccan citizens - Sri Lank ETA in December 2023
- 1. Do Moroccan citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka?
- 2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA?
- 3. How much fees and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Morocco?
In order to have a perfect trip, in addition to the tourist destination, weather, accommodation, means of transportation, ... the first step you need to have is an entry visa.
If you are planning a visit to Sri Lanka, then do not miss the article below. GIS will work with you to learn about the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Moroccan citizens.
1. Do Moroccan citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka?
All Moroccan passport holders who wish to enter Sri Lanka must get a visa. Moroccans can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days under the Sri Lanka ETA.
There are three types of Sri Lanka e-Visas/ETA available, including:
- The e-Tourist Visa/ETA: Moroccan citizens are allowed double entries and to stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days in a row from the day of their arrival. Under Sri Lankan law, for purposes such as travel, short-term treatment, meetings, or other activities.
- Except for work, a business visa/ETA allows someone with an international role to stay in Sri Lanka for a maximum of 30 days from the date of entry. This is a multiple entry visa which is valid for 6 months from the issued date.
- Transit Visa/ETA: Please keep in mind that you will have a maximum of 48 hours to stay in Sri Lanka for the purpose of transiting to another destination.
Moroccan passport holders who want to work or remain permanently in Sri Lanka are unable to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA. The applicant must get a typical visa from a Sri Lankan embassy or consulate in this circumstance.
2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA?
Step by step to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Moroccan passport holders can simply apply for a Sri Lanka visa online. If you utilize our Sri Lanka ETA service, you may receive it in only four steps:
- Step 1: Sign in to your account at srilankaimmigration.org. Submit the Sri Lanka ETA application immediately at " APPLY VISA'' with the necessary information, such as passport details and departure/arrival time.
- Step 2: Pay the cost and await the processing of the ETA. The cost may only be paid with a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card.
- Step 3: Obtain your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA by checking your emails or visiting our website to verify the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
Some pointers for quick e-visa/ETA approval
Here are a few pointers to help Moroccan citizens apply for Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA. Please take close attention:
- The Moroccan applicant must fill out the Visa online form with their personal details. Make certain that all of your personal information is correct.
- The Morocco passport scan copy must be clear. It's worth noting that the information pages include a signature.
- Passport with your photo, personal information, passport issuance, and expiration dates. And it must be valid for six months beyond the visa's expiration date.
- All overseas visitors to Sri Lanka must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result which must be performed within 72 hours of departure or the Certificate of Covid-19 vaccination.
3. How much fees and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Morocco?
The fee and processing time for applying for a Sri Lanka visa from Morocco are determined by the level of visa ETA you request for.
Fee for Sri Lanka e-Visa
The Sri Lanka ETA fee is the same for Moroccan passport holders as it is for all other citizens. It comprises the ETA service cost as well as the governance fee.
- Visa service charge: the cost you pay when you use the visa online services.
- The government of Sri Lanka requires visitors to pay a government charge when applying for an ETA visa.
You may also utilize an extra Sri Lanka 4G SIM card service to remain in touch with family and friends throughout your vacation. Simultaneously, you may purchase an travel insurance plan for further peace of mind.
Don't forget our airport car pick up services to save money and time. The driver will meet you at the airport and assist you with your bags. You only need to rest until your driver drops you off at your accommodation.
ETA/e-Visa Online processing time
The processing time for the ETA is short. There are three steps to getting the Sri Lanka ETA. The sooner you need a visa online, the more expensive it will be.
- Normal processing time: 3 business days to receive an e-Visa/ETA.
- Urgent processing: you will receive your e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Processing time is quite short: you will have your e-Visa/ETA within 5 working hours.
Hope the article above gives you useful information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Moroccan citizens. If you want to book a Sri Lanka visa service, let's contact us now. The professional team with many years of experience in this field will help you save a lot of money and time to get a Sri Lanka ETA.