Sri Lanka visa for Bahraini citizens: Check requirements and cost
Sri Lanka is one of the top vacation destinations for many visitors. Before traveling to Sri Lanka, tourists should be aware that they will require a visa to enter the country.
Bahraini citizens can apply for a Sri Lanka online visa, also known as an ETA visa or an e-Visa.
Sri Lanka has issued electronic visas since 2012, making it easier for Bahrainis to visit the country.
The Sri Lanka e-visa is now available in Bahrain, making obtaining a visa to Sri Lanka easier than ever. You can apply for an e-visa to Sri Lanka online at the Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
1. Why do Bahraini travelers need a Sri Lanka tourist visa?
Bahraini is not on Sri Lanka's visa-exemption list, so Bahraini visitors who wish to visit and stay in this beautiful country must obtain a visa in advance. The electronic visa system makes it easier for Bahraini nationals to obtain a visa, as it eliminates the need to visit the Sri Lanka Embassy or Consulate, as it did previously.
How long can Bahrain citizens stay in Sri Lanka with an e-Visa?
Bahraini expats can stay in Sri Lanka for up to one month, according to the Sri lanka Embassy in Bahrain.
The Sri Lanka e-Visa is valid for 06 months from the date of issuance and allows for a 30-day stay. The travel permit expires automatically after the date specified on the visa and cannot be used to re-enter Sri Lanka.
Visitors planning to stay in Sri Lanka for more than 30 days must first register with the appropriate Sri Lankan embassy in Bahrain.
2. What are Sri Lanka visa requirements for Bahraini residents?
Sri Lanka is a friendly country that welcomes visitors from all over the world. If you plan to visit Sri Lanka, you should be aware of the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Bahraini citizens.
- Having a valid Bahrain passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival, with a minimum of two blank pages for stamping. Passengers from Bahrain whose passports are about to expire within 06 months of their intended arrival date must renew their passports before applying. Bahraini citizens who have multiple passports should use the same one to ensure they can enter and exit Sri Lanka whenever they want.
- Valid credit/debit card: You must pay the visa fee before completing your application.
- A valid email address: Because all visa notifications will be sent to you via email, it is critical that you provide a valid email address.
3. How do Bahraini citizens apply for an e-Visa to Sri Lanka?
The application process for a Sri Lanka e-Visa consists of three steps:
- Step 1: In the first step, you must provide some basic information. Your name, address, passport number, date of birth, and other information. In addition, the processing time of visa application must be chosen. Remember that the option you select has an impact on the total cost of your visa.
- Step 2: Pay the e-visa application fee online. After that, receive an email confirmation of your visa application.
- Step 3: To complete the application process and await the outcome of your visa, click the "Submit" button. After receiving the e-visa via email, you should download and print a copy to present at the border checkpoint.
The entire procedure should not take longer than 20 minutes.
4. E-visa fees to Sri Lanka from Bahrain
You must pay the Sri Lanka visa fees when applying for an e-Visa to Sri Lanka online. The cost of the service, on the other hand, is determined by the processing time you choose. The Sri Lanka Immigration services has three price options:
- Standard: If you choose this option, you will get your visa decision in 03 business days.
- Urgent: As soon as possible, this service reduces your processing time. Your e-visa should arrive within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: If you use this service, you could have your e-visa results in as little as 05 hours. This service has the quickest processing time right now.
If you need something quickly, go with the urgent processing option. Because of the quick processing time, you will have your visa within hours. You should be able to complete all stages on the www.srilankaimmigration.com website in ten to fifteen minutes.
Furthermore, if your visa application is approved, you will receive your visa via email at the address you provided on the application form.
You can use wire transfers (the Bank of Cyprus) and electronic payments as payment methods. Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express are accepted for electronic payments.
We also recommend getting Sri Lanka travel insurance to protect your benefits while you're away from home.
To provide the best travel experience for our guests, we also provide Sri Lankan Sim Card service for a stable internet connection throughout the trip and airport car pick up service, saving travelers time and effort.
Thank you for reading the article. Hope you understand about the Sri Lanka visa for Bahraini citizens. If you want to book a Sri Lanka ETA visa or have any questions, feel free to contact us. Our professional team will help you to get the Sri Lanka approval visa.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE