Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Grenadian citizens in November 2023
- Visa Requirements for Grenada Citizens
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Obtaining a Sri Lanka Visa from Grenada
- Sri Lanka Visa Costs for Grenada Citizens
Sri Lanka, a Buddhist country, is a popular tourist destination due to its beautiful beaches and rich cultural heritage. Grenada has sent an increasing number of tourists to Sri Lanka in recent years. Grenada citizens must obtain a visa to enter Sri Lanka.
In this article, Sri Lanka Immigration Services will look at the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Grenada residents and walk you through the process of applying for a Sri Lanka visa from Grenada.
Visa Requirements for Grenada Citizens
Citizens of Grenada are not exempt from obtaining a visa to visit Sri Lanka for tourism, business, or transit. Thus, Grenada passport holders must obtain a visa to enter Sri Lanka. Travelers from Grenada must be clear about the purpose of their visit when applying for a Sri Lanka ETA.
Types of Sri Lanka Visas for Grenada Citizens
Grenada citizens have three options for ETA when applying for a Sri Lanka visa online:
- Sri Lanka Tourist e-visa/ETA: With a double-entry permit, this visa allows for stays of up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Sri Lanka Business e-visa/ETA: With a multiple-entry permit, this visa allows for stays of up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Transit visas/ETAs are only issued in extremely limited circumstances in Sri Lanka. Passengers from Grenada are not permitted to leave the airport at all. You must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where you arrived within two days (48 hours).
Visa requirements for Grenada citizens
Step-by-Step Instructions for Obtaining a Sri Lanka Visa from Grenada
Many people prefer a simple online visa to the traditional method of obtaining a visa to Sri Lanka, which is to apply at the Sri Lanka Embassy. Grenada citizens must complete four basic steps in order to apply for an ETA to Sri Lanka.
- Step 1: Navigate to "APPLY VISA" and complete an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Fill out your personal information exactly as it appears on your passport, as well as the personal information of everyone listed on your application.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application fee online. Check that all of your information is correct before proceeding.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. All information confirmations, including the time you will receive your e-Visa/ETA, will be sent to your email.
- Step 4: Get a visa stamp on your passport at the entry port.
Step-by-step instructions for obtaining a Sri Lanka visa from Grenada
Sri Lanka Visa Costs for Grenada Citizens
The Sri Lanka ETA fee is the same for all citizens, including Grenada passport holders. It includes two types of fees:
1. Sri Lanka ETA Government & Administration Fee
This fee is required by the Sri Lankan government for foreigners applying for an ETA visa.
2. Sri Lanka ETA Service Fee
This is the cost of using visa online services in Sri Lanka. The cost of the visa service varies according to the service selected. As the speed increases, so does the fee.
- Normal visa: Within 3 business days
- Urgent visa: Within 24 hours to receive your ETA.
- Supper urgent visa: Within 05 business hours, obtain an ETA.
To avoid potential delays, Grenada passport holders should apply for their Sri Lanka visa as soon as possible. Sri Lanka Immigration Services highly recommend that Grenadian citizens apply 7 days before the trip.
Sri Lanka extra services for travelers
Grenada residents can get a Sri Lanka SIM 4G to make their trip more convenient and to stay in touch with friends. At the same time, for a small fee, Travel insurance can provide additional peace of mind for your trip. Don't miss Sri Lanka car pickup service to help you enjoy when come to Sri Lanka.
If you are a Grenada citizen planning to visit Sri Lanka, it is critical that you have the proper visa to avoid any problems during your trip. Applying for a Sri Lanka visa online using the ETA system is a simple and quick process that can save you time and money. Don't leave it until the last minute; begin your Sri Lanka visa application today and enjoy a stress-free trip. If you need assistance, don't hesitate to use our professional Sri Lanka visa online service, which guarantees safety, speed, dependability, and time savings. Contact us now to get started!