Sri Lanka visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens in December 2023
- Facts about Sri Lanka online visa for Saint Lucian citizens
- How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Saint Lucia?
- How to pay the Sri Lanka visa cost?
If you are a Saint Lucian citizen and planning to visit Sri Lanka, this article is for you. Let’s find out the Sri Lanka visa for Saint Lucian citizens, and the documents required, and find a way to apply online. Let’s read!
Facts about Sri Lanka online visa for Saint Lucian citizens
The Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an online system that most foreign nationals must register with before visiting the country. The Sri Lanka ETA was introduced in 2012 to make it easier for travelers to authorize their trips.
Registration is quick and easy. Enter your details into a short Sri Lanka ETA online application form to authorize your visit.
ETA holders can enter Sri Lanka through all types of ports of entry, including by air if arriving at an international airport or by sea if traveling by cruise ship.
What type of Sri Lanka online visa?
It has 03 kinds of Sri Lanka online visas for Saint Lucian visitors to apply for.
- Tourist e-Visa: Saint Lucians can visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, visiting, or medical treatment. The tourist ETA is valid for 30 days with double entry and allows you to stay for 30 days.
- Business e-Visa: Saint Lucians are welcome to visit Sri Lanka for business meetings, conferences, and corporate events. Business ETA is also valid for 30 days with multiple entries and allows you to stay for 30 days.
- Transit e-Visa: Saint Lucian travelers can request this travel authorization if they are passing by Sri Lanka en route to a third destination. You'll need Transit ETA if your stay isn't longer than 48 hours.
For purposes other than tourism, business, or transit, Saint Lucian citizens must contact the Sri Lanka Consulate or Embassy.
There are many types of ETA with different purposes
How long is Sri Lanka's online visa validity?
It is valid for 180 days from the date of issue.
Sri Lanka Online Visa Requirements for Saint Lucian Citizens
To apply for the Sri Lanka ETA visa online for tourism, applicants must have a:
- Saint Lucia's passport is valid for at least 180 days from the intended arrival date in Sri Lanka.
- One copy scan of the biographical page
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETA Sri Lanka fee.
- Current email address to receive the approved Sri Lanka Tourist Electronic Travel Authorization.
How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Saint Lucia?
Guide to completing the Sri Lanka online application form online
- First, complete the simple Sri Lanka ETA online application. This can be done in a matter of minutes.
Saint Lucia applicants must provide some basic personal, passport, and travel details and enter this information in the appropriate fields of an online form.
After entering the data, Saint Lucian travelers are advised to double-check all their answers before applying.
- Confirm payment for the Sri Lanka e-visa
Saint Lucian applicants will need a credit or debit card to cover the Sri Lanka ETA fee. They must then confirm the payment to apply for processing.
The applicant then simply waits to receive the ETA for Sri Lanka.
- Receive the approved ETA for Sri Lanka
The Sri Lanka ETA is typically processed quickly. At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we provide the processing time within 5 hours to 3 working days after the application form has been submitted.
Note that: Once approved, the approval ETA electronically will be sent via email. The applicant is advised to print a copy of the ETA to present at Sri Lankan border control.
How to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA
How to fill out the application form?
Saint Lucian travelers who confirm they meet the ETA requirements can proceed to the online form. The ETA application is a quick and straightforward questionnaire that usually takes 15 to 20 minutes, where they will be required to share the following personal information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
Applicants from Saint Lucia must also provide details about their plans to Sri Lanka, including:
- Purpose of visit
- Ports of entry and departure
- They will next supply the following passport details:
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Your intended travel date
Saint Lucian applicants must take care when answering the “purpose of visit” question between tourism or business since each travel authorization allows a different number of entries into Sri Lanka.
How to pay the Sri Lanka visa cost?
Payment of the Sri Lankan ETA for Saint Lucian citizens is easy. We provide many payment methods for applicants. Please visit the Payment guideline for details.
Generally, there are 3 service options that travelers can choose from in order to suit their needs:
- Standard: This service takes 03 business days to obtain an ETA, this is also the cheapest option among our services.
- Urgent: For those to obtain an ETA faster, using this service gives travelers their ETA within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: If you are in an emergency situation, travelers can choose this service which processes your ETA within 05 business hours.
Travelers can check the Sri Lanka ETA fee before traveling
Travelers can pay your ETA fee by using an electronic payment method such as a Paypal account or Credit/debit card. Another option for Saint Lucia citizens is a wire transfer through the Bank of Cyprus.
Hope this article gives you useful information about Sri Lanka visa for Saint Lucian citizens. if you have any questions, please visit the Sri Lanka visa FAQs for details or contact us if you need to book a Sri Lanka online visa now!