Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Citizens of United Nations
1. Check Sri Lanka entry requirements for United Nations citizens
United Nations country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of Sri Lanka online Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. What way to apply Sri Lanka visa for United Nations citizens
Sri Lanka e-visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa, or Transit visa through the internet. Visit the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website and follow simple steps to apply e-visa easily.
The processing time of online visas depends on the type of visa services that citizens of the United Nations apply for. We provide 03 different visa services including:
- Normal service: 3 days to get approval for e-visa. This is the most common visa type for travelers to visit Sri Lanka.
- Urgent service: 24 hours to get approval e-visa.
- Supper urgent service: only 5 hours to get approval e-visa.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at the nearest Sri Lanka Embassy.
3. How much of Sri Lanka visa fee for United Nations citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for US citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Lebanese
- Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents
- Sri Lanka visa for UK citizens