Sri Lanka visa for Hungarian citizens: Requirements and Cost
Sri Lanka is regarded as a Buddhist country because it was formerly an important Buddhist cultural center.
In recent years, Hungarian visitors have chosen Sri Lanka as an appealing destination thanks to the ability to visit Buddha's relics and lovely beaches. Furthermore, the procedure for entering Sri Lanka has become considerably simpler and speedier.
In the next article, we will learn about the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Hungarian citizens.
1. Discover Sri Lanka visa for Hungary passport holders
Because citizens of Hungary are not exempt from a Sri Lanka visa, a Sri Lanka visa or ETA will be necessary if they wish to enter the country for tourist, business, or transit. Hungarian applicants must have a valid passport for at least 06 months from the date of entry in Sri Lanka to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA.
Visitors from Hungary should be explicit about the objective of their visit when applying for an ETA visa to Sri Lanka. Once authorized, the ETA is valid for a period of 06 months from the date of issuance.
Alternatively, Hungarian nationals can apply for a regular visa directly at the Sri Lankan Embassy in Hungary.
Types of Sri Lanka visas for Hungarian citizens
There are 03 types of ETA to select from when applying for a Sri Lanka visa online:
- With a double-entry permit, the Sri Lanka Tourist e-visa enables stays of up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- With multiple-entry permission, the Sri Lanka Business e-visa enables stays of up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Transit visa for Sri Lanka: The Sri Lanka transit visa/ETA is only provided in extremely limited circumstances. Passengers from Hungary are not permitted to leave the airport at all. Within two days, you must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where you landed (48 hours).
2. Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Hungary
Many individuals prefer to use a very simple online visa instead of the usual approach of applying for a visa to Sri Lanka, which is to receive a visa at the Sri Lanka Embassy .
Applicants from Hungary just need to complete four basic procedures to apply for an ETA to Sri Lanka.
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA at "APPLY VISA". You must provide your information exactly as it appears in your passport, as well as the precise personal information of everyone listed on your application.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application cost online. Check that all of your information is correct before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. All confirmations for your information, as well as the moment you will get your e-Visa/ETA, will be sent to your email.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped with a visa.
Once you receive your visa, remember to print out at least a copy of the visa before traveling.
3. Sri Lanka visa for Hungarian citizens costs
The Sri Lanka e-Visa charge for Hungary passport holders is the same as it is for everyone else. It comprises two kinds of fees.
Sri Lanka ETA visa service fee
This is the cost of utilizing visa online services. The cost of the visa service will vary depending on the type of service you select. The greater the speed, the higher the cost.
- Standard: Normally, you will receive your e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Get your e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: Get an e-Visa/ETA within 05 business hours.
Sri Lanka ETA visa Government & admin fee
It is a payment required by the Sri Lankan Government for foreigners seeking an ETA visa.
Sri Lanka Immigration add-on service
- You may get Sri Lanka SIM 4G to make your journey easier and keep connected with your family or friends.
- At the same time, for a modest cost, you may have greater peace of mind for your vacation with Sri Lanka travel insurance.
- The airport car pick-up service safely takes you to your accommodation from the airport. All you have to do after a long flight is sit back and relax while our driver transports your items to the safest hotel.
4. Processing time for Sri Lanka ETA for Hungarian citizens
Because the application for the Sri Lanka ETA for Hungary nationals may be done online, the full application process is shorter than for a standard visa.
- After completing and submitting the online form, the application is normally processed in a maximum of three business days.
- Due to the possibility of delays, visitors from Hungary are advised to apply for their online Sri Lanka visa for Hungary nationals as soon as possible.
- Once the Sri Lanka ETA for Hungary nationals has been completed and authorized, the ETA document is emailed to the applicants.
5. Get a Sri Lanka Visa with a Hungary Passport
You can use our expert at Sri Lanka immigration service if you need help creating a visa application with all the essential supporting papers.
- Safety, speed, dependability, and time savings are all advantages.
- Online payment is safe.
- Guaranteed delivery within three working days.
- There are no hidden costs or traps.
- If refused, a refund for the service fee is guaranteed.
Hope you found the post of Sri Lanka visa requirements for Hungary nationals informative. If you require any further information or support, feel free to contact us.