Sri Lanka Visa for Israeli citizens: Latest requirements and cost in November 2023
Sri Lanka is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Asia. As a result, you may be wondering how to visit Sri Lanka without spending too much money or time.
Fortunately, there is a visa that can save you time and money when asking for entrance approval: the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). This Sri Lanka e-visa was created to eliminate all present barriers to the traditional visa application process.
In this post, you will learn more about Sri Lanka visa for Israeli citizens, including all of its requirements and how to obtain one quickly.
1. Sri Lanka online visa for Israeli citizens
Israelis must get a visa to enter Sri Lanka. The following are the most significant prerequisites for obtaining a Sri Lankan Electronic Travel Authorization:
- An Israeli passport valid for at least 180 days from the date of entrance into Sri Lanka, with at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- To get the authorized ETA, the email address is available.
- Making an online payment for the visa processing cost using a debit or credit card.
If you are too busy or are having problems applying for a visa online, please call our service as soon as possible for the best assistance.
Our skilled staff will provide you with the most specialized guidance to help you get your Visa accepted as soon as possible. Assist you in saving money and time.
Types of Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA
An ETA to Sri Lanka is valid for six months from the date of issue. During this time, Israeli visitors are permitted to enter the country. There are three kinds of Sri Lanka ETA:
- Business e-Visa: utilized for business purposes. You can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the date of your admission with numerous entries in advance with this ETA type.
- Tourists' e-Visa: This ETA permits you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days after your first arrival. Furthermore, this ETA is a dual-entry visa.
- e-Visa for Transit:This ETA is utilized when you need to stop in Sri Lanka before continuing on to your final destination. You have 48 hours from the moment you arrive in Sri Lanka to transit through the country.
- Sri Lanka visa FAQs for travelers
- Get Sri Lanka e visa promotion code
- Sri Lanka e visa payment guidelines
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Israeli citizens?
The application for a tourist e-visa to Sri Lanka is really straightforward. You may easily obtain a Sri Lanka ETA from Israel in only 04 steps.
- Step 1: Apply for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA online by signing in and filling out the online form on our website under the "Apply for Sri Lanka Visa" link.
- Step 2: Go over all of the material from step 2. Following that, make a payment using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer (transaction through the Bank of Cyprus).
- Step 3: Receive an email with your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. During the procedure, you may check the status of your Sri Lanka visa.
- Step 4: When you receive your ETA, make sure to download and print a copy. When you arrive in Sri Lanka, you will be given a visa stamp in your passport.
3. How much is a Sri Lanka visa for Israeli passport holders?
The Sri Lanka ETA cost comprises both the Services fee and the Government fee. The total Sri Lanka visa fees vary per case.
- Normal processing: With this service, your e-Visa/ETA is processed within three business days.
- Urgent processing: With this e-visa type, you can receive an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent processing: This is the highest priority service that can assist you acquire your e-Visa/ETA within 05 business hours.
In addition to the visa price, you should invest a tiny additional fee to ensure a great trip:
- The Sri Lanka 4G Sim card service allows you to connect to the internet from anywhere in the country. Protect your communication with relatives and friends while working online.
- Travel Insurance: makes you feel more confident about your travel.
- Sri Lanka car pick-up services in Sri Lanka for Israelis.
4. What advisory Sri Lanka travel visa for Israeli visitors?
Here are some things to keep in mind when you fly to Sri Lanka with ETA.
- Make a duplicate of your Sri Lanka ETA as soon as you get it and save it with your travel papers.
- Complete your Sri Lanka ETA request as soon as feasible before your arrival to allow for potentially busy tourism seasons.
- Check that your passport is valid for at least six months following your arrival in Sri Lanka.
Hope the preceding information has helped you learn more about the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Israeli nationals. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.