Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island
- 1. Why do Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island travelers need a Sri Lanka tourist visa?
- 2. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Svalbard and Jan Mayen residents
- 3. How do Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island citizens apply for an e-Visa to Sri Lanka?
- 4. E-visa fees to Sri Lanka from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island
Many visitors consider Sri Lanka to be one of the best vacation destinations. Tourists visiting Sri Lanka should be aware that they will need a visa to enter the country. Citizens of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands can apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa online, also known as an ETA visa or an e-Visa.
Since 2012, Sri Lanka has issued electronic visas, making it easier for visitors from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island to visit the country. The Sri Lanka visa for Svalbard and Jan Mayen citizens is required, making it easier than ever to obtain a visa to Sri Lanka. The Sri Lanka Immigration Services accepts online applications for e-visas to Sri Lanka.
1. Why do Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island travelers need a Sri Lanka tourist visa?
Because Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island are not on Sri Lanka's visa-exemption list, visitors who wish to visit and stay in this beautiful country must obtain a visa in advance. The electronic visa system makes obtaining a visa easier for Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island nationals because it eliminates the need to visit a Sri Lanka Embassy or Consulate, as it did previously.
How long can Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island citizens stay in Sri Lanka with an e-Visa?
According to the Sri Lanka Embassy in Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island, expats from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island can stay in Sri Lanka for up to three months.
The Sri Lanka e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of entry and permits a 30-day stay with a single entry. The travel permit expires on the date specified on the visa and cannot be used to re-enter Sri Lanka.
2. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Svalbard and Jan Mayen residents
Sri Lanka is a warm and welcoming country that welcomes visitors from all over the world. If you are planning a trip to Sri Lanka, you should be aware of the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island.
- Have a valid passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival on Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island, with two blank pages for stamping. Passengers from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island whose passports are set to expire within six months of their intended arrival date must renew them before applying. This could be an issue if your passport expires in less than six months while you're in the country. Citizens with multiple passports should use the same one to ensure they can enter and exit Sri Lanka at any time.
- Valid credit/debit card — Before submitting your application, you must pay the visa fee.
- A valid email address - Because all visa notifications will be sent to you via email, a valid email address is required.
3. How do Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island citizens apply for an e-Visa to Sri Lanka?
The application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa is divided into three steps:
- Step 1: You must provide some basic information in the first step. Your name, address, passport number, birth date, and other details are required. Furthermore, the processing time must be chosen. Remember that the option you choose affects the total cost of your visa.
- Step 2: Pay the application fee for an e-visa online. Following that, you will receive an email confirming your visa application.
- Step 3: Click the "Submit" button to finish the application process and await the outcome of your visa. You should download and print a copy of the e-visa after receiving it via email in order to present it at the border checkpoint.
The entire process should take no more than 20 minutes.
4. E-visa fees to Sri Lanka from Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island
When applying for an e-Visa to Sri Lanka online, you must pay the Sri Lanka visa fees. The service's cost, on the other hand, is determined by the processing time you select. There are three price options for the Sri Lanka e-Visa service:
- Standard: If you select this option, you will receive a visa decision within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Reduce your processing time as soon as possible. Your e-visa should be delivered to you within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: If you use this service, you may receive your e-visa results in as little as 05 hours. Right now, this service has the quickest processing time.
Choose the urgent processing option if you require something quickly. You will receive your visa within hours due to the quick processing time. All stages on the www.srilankaimmigration.com website should take you ten to fifteen minutes to complete.
In addition, if your visa application is approved, you will be notified via email at the address you provided on the application form.
Payment methods include wire transfers (from the Bank of Cyprus) and electronic payments. For electronic payments, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express are accepted.
We also recommend purchasing Sri Lanka travel insurance to safeguard your benefits while you're away.
In order to provide the best travel experience for our guests, we also offer Sri Lankan Sim Card service for internet access throughout the trip, as well as airport car pick up service, which saves travelers time and effort. to return to the hotel in a timely and safe manner
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope this clarifies the Sri Lanka visa requirements for residents of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands. Please contact us if you need to book a Sri Lanka ETA visa or if you have any questions. Our professional team will assist you in obtaining the Sri Lanka approval visa.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE