Sri Lanka visa for Finnish citizens: Requirements and ETA Cost in November 2023
- 1. Discover Sri Lanka visa for Finland citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa for Finland citizens?
- 3. How much is an ETA and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Finland?
- 4. Choose the Sri Lanka ETA service at Sri Lanka Immigration Service
Sri Lanka is a popular tourist destination among Finns thanks to its magnificent natural scenery, friendly people, and low cost. However, in order to enter Sri Lanka, Finland citizens must obtain an e-visa/ETA.
So, what are Sri Lanka visa requirements for Finland citizens? What documents are necessary, how long does it take to process, and how much does it cost? Let’s find out everything in article below of Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
1. Discover Sri Lanka visa for Finland citizens
Finland passport holders must get a Sri Lanka visa. As a result, Finland residents planning to visit Sri Lanka must have a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization, often known as an ETA or an e-visa.
The Sri Lanka ETA is an abbreviation for the Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (e-Visa), which was issued by the Sri Lankan Government in 2012. The ETA is valid for 180 days from the date of issuing, therefore Finland nationals must enter the country during this time.
In general, there are 03 types of Sri Lanka ETA:
- Business e-Visa /ETA: This sort of visa is solely used for business purposes. If you have this ETA type, you can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the day of your arrival with numerous entries in advance.
- Tourist e-Visa /ETA: This type of ETA allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from your initial arrival date. This type of ETA is a double-entry visa.
- Transit e-Visa /ETA: This type of ETA is used when you need to halt in Sri Lanka before moving on to your final destination. You have 48 hours from the arrival date to stay at the same airport.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa for Finland citizens?
Travelers with Finland passports just need to complete four easy steps to obtain Sri Lanka ETA visa.
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form with visa details and personal information.
- Step 2: Double check all the data provided and pay the complete amount of your order online.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Check your email for your authorized ETA/e-Visa, or visit the Visa ETA status page.
- Step 4: Print your visa and bring it with you when you enter Sri Lanka.
Travelers from Finland must supply information such as their full name, date of birth, and current residence. Check that all of the information is correct.
A word of caution: the e-Visa/ETA should be printed in a physical copy and carried in your passport.
Also, ensure that your Finland passport is valid for at least 180 days on the proposed date of entry into Sri Lanka and that there are at least two unused pages for verification stamps.
3. How much is an ETA and processing time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Finland?
The charge and processing time for a Sri Lanka visa from Finland are determined by the level of visa ETA you request for.
How much is a Sri Lanka visa?
Sri Lanka ETA cost is required for Finnish passport holders and all other citizens. It consists of the ETA service fee as well as the Government cost.
- Visa service charge: the cost you pay when you use the visa online services.
- The Government of Sri Lanka requires visitors to pay a Government charge when applying for an ETA visa.
Don't forget to use the Sri Lanka visa promo code from us to apply for a visa at the best price.
Sri Lanka visa add-on service
- You may also utilize an extra Sri Lanka 4G SIM Card service to remain in touch with family and friends throughout your vacation.
- You may also purchase a Travel insurance package for further peace of mind.
- You may choose the airport pick-up service to enhance the experience of Finnish tourists to Sri Lanka. Our driver will meet you at the airport, help you with your belongings, and safely transport you back to your hotel.
How long is the Sri Lanka visa processing time?
The processing time for the ETA is short. There are 03 steps to get the Sri Lanka ETA. The sooner you need a visa online, the more expensive it will be.
- Normal processing: If you utilize this sort of e-visa, you will receive an e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: With this service category, you can receive your e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent processing: This is the highest priority option, allowing you to receive your e-Visa/ETA within 05 business hours.
Some notes for easy Sri Lanka ETA visa approval
A few quick notes to help you apply for your visa. Please keep in mind that the applicant must enter their information into the Visa online form. Make certain that your personal information is correct.
- In Finland, the passport scan copy must be clear. It's worth noting that the information pages include a signature.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry to Sri Lanka.
4. Choose the Sri Lanka ETA service at Sri Lanka Immigration Service
Sri Lanka Immigration is specializing in ETAs for tourist, business, and transit visas. With many years of expertise, our staff consistently provides the greatest experience while saving you a significant amount of time and money.
If you want to visit Sri Lanka in the near future, you should not overlook our ETA visa service. If you have any concerns concerning the comprehensive visa application procedure or papers, please contact us 24/7