Sri Lanka visa for Mahoran citizens: latest requirements and cost
- 1. Mayotte citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter the country
- 2. What are different types of Sri Lanka online visas?
- 3. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Mayotte?
- 4. How much does a Sri Lanka visa cost for Mayotte citizens?
- 5. Why choose the Sri Lanka Immigration Services to get the Sri Lanka ETA?
What basic documents do Mayotte citizens need to apply for a visa to Sri Lanka? What are the current entry regulations and points to note into Sri Lanka for Mayotte citizens who want to come to Sri Lanka for tourism or business?
See details in the article "Sri Lanka visa for Mayotte citizens" below!
1. Mayotte citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter the country
Citizens of Mayotte are required to obtain a visa in order to enter Sri Lanka. As a result, you should have your visa ready before embarking on your journey.
It is extremely convenient for Mayotte visitors that they can now completely register online quickly and conveniently, rather than having to go to the embassy to apply for a visa, as was previously required.
What is the Sri Lanka ETA for Mayotte citizens?
Sri Lankan ETA is an official permit that allows for a brief visit to Sri Lanka for tourism purposes.
- Sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends, receiving medical treatment, and participating in sporting events, competitions, and cultural performance activities.
- Taking part in business-related activities.
- Passing through Sri Lanka.
2. What are different types of Sri Lanka online visas?
Mayotte citizens who wish to visit and stay in Sri Lanka for a short period of time need to obtain a Sri Lanka visa. Mayotte residents can apply for one of three types of Sri Lanka ETAs:
The Sri Lanka Tourist ETA visa
This kind is used for tourism purposes. It is valid for 06 months from the date of issuance and allows holders to stay in Sri Lanka for up to thirty days from the date of arrival. Because this is a double entry visa, Mayotte passport holders can enter the country twice.
The Sri Lanka Business ETA visa
Mayotte nationals who wish to engage in business activities in the country are granted in kind. This multiple-entry visa allows for a stay of up to 30 days from the arrival date.
The Sri Lanka Transit ETA visa
This is valid for up to 180 days after it is issued. It is only for travelers using Sri Lanka as a jumping-off point for further travel. This type of visa is only valid for transit purposes. Mayotte passengers have 48 hours to wait at the airport for the next flight.
Mayotte nationals visiting Sri Lanka for employment or academic purposes should contact the nearest embassy to determine which travel authorization is best for them.
3. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Mayotte?
Applicants from Mayotte can now apply for a Sri Lanka ETA from the comfort of their own homes and receive their visa via email.
To apply for an online Sri Lanka visa, you should simply follow the three simple steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Fill out the application form with the required information. Mayotte passport holders are required to provide details about their ETA (number of visas, type of visa, processing time) and personal information during this step (full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport number).
- Step 2: Mayotte visitors are advised to review all of the information they entered in the previous step. After that, they need to pay the Sri Lanka visa fee online.
- Step 3: To finish the application, click the "Submit" button.
The Sri Lanka ETA is frequently issued within 03 business days. Mayotte residents can also take advantage of the Rush Visa service. Mayotte visitors will be able to receive their ETA in 5 business hours after their visa application has been submitted to the Government.
What do Mayotte citizens need to obtain a Sri Lanka ETA?
The documentation required for a Sri Lanka visa application is straightforward and simple to obtain. All Mayotte nationals need to have a passport that is valid for at least six months after their arrival date in Sri Lanka.
Mayotte citizens should be aware that they will use the same passport when applying online for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA and traveling to Sri Lanka. Once Mayotte residents have determined that they meet the Sri Lanka visa requirements, they can complete the online visa application form.
Mayotte passport holders are advised to print their visa prior to departure in order to present it to an Immigration Officer at a border checkpoint upon arrival in Sri Lanka.
Last but not least, Mayotte visitors have to pay the visa fee online in order for their visa application to be processed. Mayotte citizens can pay for their visas using one of the following methods: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal), or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
How to track Sri Lanka visa status for Mayotte applicants?
When the Sri Lanka ETA is issued, it will be sent to the applicant's email address. Sri Lanka Immigration Services allows Mayotte residents to check the status of their visa application.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services offers this feature to our customers so that they can easily track the status of their Sri Lanka visa.
Mayotte visitors simply need to fill out a form with some information such as their application reference (full name), passport number, email address (used for visa application), and request. The outcome will be emailed to them in 30 minutes. To avoid unnecessary delays in their application, applicants should provide accurate and complete information.
4. How much does a Sri Lanka visa cost for Mayotte citizens?
Mayotte applicants are required to pay two types of fees for their online visa application:
- Government fee: This is a mandatory fee for any tourist visiting Sri Lanka.
- The service fee is the cost of our services. It includes giving you advice on Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, providing the necessary documents, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application.
Please keep in mind that we frequently have appealing promotions for customers on our website. We will publish the most recent discount codes. Please enter the discount code after completing your application to get the best price for your visa application.
How long does it take to apply for a Sri Lanka tourist visa from Mayotte?
Sri Lanka Immigration Services currently provides three processing time options for your visa application.
Your selection will determine how quickly you receive your Sri Lanka. ETA:
- Normal: With this service, you will receive your Visa within 3 business days. This is also the least expensive option.
- Urgent: With this service, you will receive your Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: With this service, we guarantee you will receive a response within 5 hours.
Can I pick up the visa at the Sri Lankan Consulate or Embassy?
Of course, Mayotte citizens can apply for a visa at the Sri Lankan Embassy to be able to enter.
However, we always advise our clients to apply for an ETA visa if they want a short-term visa to Sri Lanka. Because it helps you save time and effort compared to applying for a visa in the traditional way.
5. Why choose the Sri Lanka Immigration Services to get the Sri Lanka ETA?
With the introduction of the Sri Lanka online visa, tourists can easily apply for a Sri Lankan visa anywhere in the world with just a device with an internet connection.
Especially, when using our Sri Lanka Immigration Services, visitors are completely assured and confident. With many years of experience in the field of immigration and professional staff, we will help customers get visa approval in the fastest way.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient visa services that meet the criteria of Legitimate Service, Quality, Reliability, Prompt Responses, and Customer-Focused Approach:
- Quality: Over 10 years of experience and expertise.
- Reliability: Entrusted by thousands of clients annually.
- Prompt Responses: Timely visa processing & customer support.
- Customer-Focused Approach: Clients' needs to be our first priority.
- Legitimate service: working under the control of the Sri Lanka Government.