Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Omani Citizens - Sri Lanka ETA in February 2024
- 1. Visa to visit Sri Lanka for Omani passport holders
- 2. Types of Sri Lanka ETA for Oman citizens
- 3. What documents are required for Omani citizens for the Sri Lanka ETA?
- 4. Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Oman
- 5. Cost to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA
Sri Lanka is known as a popular destination for a large number of visitors from around the world. The Sri Lanka Government allows travelers who want to visit Sri Lanka to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization, or ETA for Sri Lanka before they travel.
And also, Omani passport holders can use the Sri Lanka ETA for Omani citizens to travel to Sri Lanka temporarily for business, tourism, or transit purposes.
1. Visa to visit Sri Lanka for Omani passport holders
Omani nationals entering Sri Lanka for any purpose must obtain the appropriate e-visa/ETA. Omanis can apply for Sri Lanka e-visa / ETA in two ways:
Apply for a traditional visa at a Sri Lanka embassy in Oman. Any Omani passport holder who intends to live or work in Sri Lanka on a long-term or permanent basis needs this type of visa.
Apply for a Sri Lanka ETA online to get a short-term visa.
2. Types of Sri Lanka ETA for Oman citizens
There are three categories of Sri Lanka ETA for Omani passport holders available:
Sri Lanka ETA for tourism
The Sri Lankan ETA for tourism purposes allows a duration of stay up to 30 days from the arrival date, with a double entry into the country. With this type of visa, Omani citizens can visit Sri Lanka for vacation, visit relatives, receive medical treatment, or participate in cultural, religious, or sporting events.
Sri Lanka ETA for business
The Sri Lankan ETA for business allows Omani travelers to enter Sri Lanka multiple times, and stay there for a maximum of 30 days for each entry. This type of visa allows the applicants to attend business-related meetings, conferences, negotiations, training, etc organized in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka ETA for transit
The Sri Lanka ETA for transit allows travelers to stay in Sri Lanka for a maximum of 02 days. With this type of ETA, Omani nationals must wait for the next flights without leaving the airport.
3. What documents are required for Omani citizens for the Sri Lanka ETA?
According to the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Omani citizens, to get a Sri Lankan ETA for Omani passport holders the primary document required is a valid Omani passport. This passport must remain valid for 06 months (180 days) from the entry date in Sri Lanka, with at least 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
In addition to these ETA requirements, applicants who want to get a Sri Lanka visa for Omani citizens must also possess the following:
A valid email address (the ETA will be delivered electronically to this address).
An active debit/credit card (for payment of the ETA application fee).
4. Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Oman
The process of applying for a Sri Lankan ETA from Omani is quick, simple, and can be completed online.
Omani travelers simply need to fill out an online application form, providing the information about the Omani applicant’s personal details, details of the passport used for the application and applicant’s travel plans.
Applicants will also need to choose which category of Sri Lanka ETA for Omani citizens best suits their needs – tourist, business, or transit.
Here are 4 steps to apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA online from Oman:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application form to apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online. You can choose the payment method (Credit card or debit card, PayPal or Bank transfer).
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA by checking your emails or also can check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Receive visa stamped into your passport.
5. Cost to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA
Sri Lanka ETA price includes 2 fees.
Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Government fee:
Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Government & admin fee is the obligation fee which the applicant has to pay for the Sri Lanka Immigration Department to process e-Visa/ETA.
Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Service Fee:
As for the service fee, the faster the visa is needed, the higher the cost will be. Currently, there are 03 cost levels as follows:
- Normal ETA service: Get e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent ETA service: Get-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent ETA service: Get e-Visa/ETA within 05 business hours.
You can also consider a small fee to make your trip to Sri Lanka more convenient.
- Sri Lanka Insurance service: Omani travelers with travel insurance have nothing to worry about. A travel insurance policy is a safety guard that takes care of all your unforeseen expenses incurred.
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card service: Stay connected to the internet throughout your trip. You can completely deal with online work or stay in touch with your family and friends during the trip.
- Sri Lanka car pickup service: When you register for our ETA visa service, you will register for a quick car pick-up service without providing any additional information.
Thank you for reading the article about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Omani citizens. If you have any questions about Sri Lanka ETA services or would like to book our services, please feel free to contact us 24/7. Our professional team with many years of experience will save you a lot of time and effort to apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA.