Sri Lanka visa requirements for Slovak citizens
- 1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Slovak citizens
- 2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA
- 3. Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost for Slovak visitors
- 4. Sri Lanka electronic visa FAQs
- Can I stay in Sri Lanka without a Visa for Slovakia?
- How long is a Sri Lanka tourist visa valid?
- Do Slovak citizens need to take the coronavirus into account when visiting Sri Lanka?
- What is the maximum stay for Slovak citizens in Sri Lanka?
- Can Slovak passport holders extend their stay in Sri Lanka with a Sri Lanka ETA?
- 5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration Services for Sri Lanka visa service?
There are two ways to obtain a visa to Sri Lanka. The first option is to visit the Sri Lankan embassy in Slovakia and apply for a regular visa. This way is quite complicated and time-consuming, and the second way is to apply online, which is both simple and fast without the need to demonstrate anything, and comfortable for those who live in remote provinces and travel to Sri Lanka to attend business seminars.
Short-term enterprise Sri Lanka Immigration Services will walk you through the process of applying for a Sri Lanka Visa for citizens of Slovakia. Details for required documents, processing time, and ETA cost are clarified in this article.
1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Slovak citizens
Nonetheless, the passport of Slovakia is one of the most powerful around the globe. Visas are still required for residents of Slovakia to enter Sri Lanka.
For travelers from Slovakia, the Sri Lankan government now only needs an online visa, also known as an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or e-visa, as an alternative to the traditional visa.
The ETA is valid for 06 months from the issued date, allowing visitors to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days.
Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Sri Lanka visas for citizens of Slovakia are available in three types, with the longest stay being 30 days.
- Tourist e-visa: You can use this type of visa to visit Sri Lanka and enjoy the gorgeous landscapes in the country. It allows you to enter Sri Lanka twice with the duration of your stay being 30 days in total.
- Business E-visa: This allows for multiple entries into Sri Lanka. You can remain in the country for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Transit e-visa: If you wish to transit through Sri Lanka, you should apply for this visa. It allows you to stay at the airport before departing the next flight.
Furthermore, residents of Slovakia can apply for a visa in the traditional manner. To put it another way, apply for a visa at the Sri Lankan embassy in Slovakia. However, this method will require a significant amount of time and effort to implement.
2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Obtaining a Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA from Slovakia is a simple process that can be completed in four simple steps.
- Step 1: To apply for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, fill out an online form at "Apply Visa" with your departure/arrival time and passport information.
- Step 2: You should double-check all the information in the application form. After that, pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Click the “Submit” button.
- Step 4: Get your e-Visa/ETA for Sri Lanka and have your passport stamped with your visa.
The documents required for Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Slovak citizens
The conditions for applying for the Sri Lanka ETA are as follows:
- The passport must have at least two blank pages and be valid for at least 180 days (6 months) from the date of entry into Sri Lanka.
- You must have a valid e-mail address to receive the results of your visa. The e-Visa/ETA should be printed and brought with you when visiting Sri Lanka.
- We accept credit and debit cards as payment methods. Payments via PayPal are also accepted.
Ensure that you have all of the necessary documentation in order to receive your ETA as soon as possible.
3. Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost for Slovak visitors
The Sri Lanka e-isa fee includes two different types of Sri Lanka e-Visa fees: the Government fee and the service fee. Aside from that, the ETA processing time you choose has an effect on the ETA pricing.
Please keep in mind that "the more people who apply together, the better the price".
To meet the needs of the customer, Sri Lanka ETA service is categorized into three varieties, each with a different charge level.
- Standard Service: If you select standard processing, your ETA will be provided within 03 business days. For non-urgent needs and as a saver.
- Urgent Service: A popular option, you can receive an ETA within 24 business hours, allowing you to save time for other preparations.
- If you select Super Rush processing, your ETA will be sent to your email within 5 business hours. For spontaneous trips to meetings, dating, or travel.
We also suggest getting a Covid insurance package and a Sri Lanka 4G SIM card package for stable Internet access to ensure a comfortable and safe journey.
4. Sri Lanka electronic visa FAQs
Can I stay in Sri Lanka without a Visa for Slovakia?
No, Slovak citizens require a valid visa to enter and stay in Sri Lanka. According to the Sri Lankan government's visa policy, a foreigner who remains in the country without a valid visa will be fined US $500 in addition to the visa fee.
How long is a Sri Lanka tourist visa valid?
A Sri Lanka tourist visa is valid for 06 months from the date of issuance. It permits double entries into Sri Lanka. It is very simple to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA for Slovak citizens on the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
Do Slovak citizens need to take the coronavirus into account when visiting Sri Lanka?
Yes. When visiting Sri Lanka, Slovak citizens must be aware of the most recent government update on Covid-19 requirements. Slovak nationals will no longer be required to take the PCR or Rapid Antigen test before traveling to Sri Lanka beginning June 17th, 2022.
If the required doses of the COVID-19 vaccination are completed and Slovak citizens leave the country two weeks later, they will be considered 'Fully Vaccinated.' All travelers who have received COVID-19 vaccines should carry proof of vaccination in English with them at all times. Furthermore, Slovak citizens are not required to complete a Health Declaration Form.
What is the maximum stay for Slovak citizens in Sri Lanka?
A Sri Lanka ETA is valid for six months from the date of issue, allowing Slovak citizens to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
The length of stay in Sri Lanka is determined by the type of visa held by Slovakia citizens:
- Tourist and Business eVisas allow you to stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days from the arrival date.
- Transit eVisas allow you to stay at the airport for up to two days from the date of entry.
Can Slovak passport holders extend their stay in Sri Lanka with a Sri Lanka ETA?
Yes. Slovakia visitors who wish to stay in Sri Lanka for more than 30 days may apply for a visa extension. The short-term visit visa can be extended up to 270 days from the date of arrival in three consecutive instances, with 30 days granted on entry, 60 days granted on the first extension, and 90 days granted on the second and third extensions.
Slovakia visitors must apply for visa extensions at the Department of Immigration and Immigration (Head office). They can extend their stay in Sri Lanka by obtaining a tourist or business eVisa. The transit electronic visa is not extendable.
5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration Services for Sri Lanka visa service?
Sri Lanka Immigration Services is a trustworthy Sri Lanka immigration firm that specializes in ETAs for tourism, business, and transit visas. Our experts of many years of experience consistently provide the best service while saving you time and money.
Hope the information in this article has helped you learn more about Sri Lanka visa requirements for citizens of Slovakia. If you have any further questions, please contact us at any time or read more in the Sri Lanka FAQs section.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE