Sri Lanka visa for Turkish citizens: Check requirements and cost
A Sri Lanka visa can be obtained in 2 ways. The first way is to go to the Sri-Lanka embassy in Turkey to directly apply for proof of finance, proof of work .... quite complicated and time-consuming, and the second way is to apply online which is both fast and easy, without having to prove anything, convenient for those who live in remote provinces, come to Sri-lanka to travel or participate in business seminars. short-term business.
Below, GIS will guide you step-by-step to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa for Turkish citizens. Detail for documents required, processing time, and the ETA cost.
1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Turkish citizens
Nonetheless, the Turkish passport is one of the most powerful in the world. Turkish residents still require visas to enter Sri Lanka.
As an alternative to the conventional visa, the Sri Lankan government now only requires an online visa, also known as an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or e-visa, for travelers from Ireland.
ETA enables visitors to enter Sri Lanka for up to 30 days.
Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Sri Lanka visas for Turkish citizens are available in three varieties, with the longest stay being 30 days.
- E-visa for tourists/ETA: You have double entrance to Sri Lanka with the stay of 30 days for each.
- E-visa for business/ETA: This allows multiple entries to Sri Lanka,
- Transit e-visa/estimated time of arrival (ETA): 48 hours for single entrance,
In addition, residents of Turkey can also apply for a visa in the traditional way. That is, apply for a visa at the Sri Lanka embassy in Turkey. However, this method will take a lot of time and effort to apply.
2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Obtaining a Sri Lanka e-visa /ETA from Turkish residents is quite simple and may be completed in four simple stages.
- Step 1: Fill out an online form at "Apply Visa" with your departure/arrival time and passport details to apply for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 2: Pay your visa cost online.
- Step 3: Receive your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
3. Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost
The Visa ETA includes two sorts of Sri Lanka e-Visa fees: the commencement cost and the service fee. Aside from that, the ETA pricing is unaffected by the ETA processing time you select. Please remember that "the more people who apply together, the better the price for them."
Sri Lanka ETA service is divided into three varieties, each with a different charge level to meet the demands of the customer.
- Your ETA will be provided within 3 business days if you choose standard processing. For non-urgent requirements and as a saver.
- Processing in a hurry: A popular choice, the tourist can get ETA within 24 business hours to help you save time for other preparations.
- Your ETA will be sent within 5 business hours if you choose Super Rush processing. For unplanned outings to meetings, dating, or travel.
To ensure a comfortable and safe journey, we also recommend purchasing a Covid insurance package and a Sri Lanka 4G SIM card package for uninterrupted internet access.
Book car pick up service in Sri Lanka by our service. The driver will pick you up at the airport and assist you with your bags. You just need to rest while waiting for your driver to drop you off at your hotel.
4. The documents required for Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Turkish citizens
The following are the conditions for applying for the Sri Lanka ETA.
- The passport must be valid for at least 180 days (6 months) from the date of entry in Sri Lanka and have at least two blank pages.
- To submit the ETA Visa and get the results, you must have a valid e-mail address. The e-Visa/ETA should be printed and brought with you while traveling to Sri Lanka.
- Payment methods — We accept credit and debit card payments. PayPal payments are also accepted.
Make sure you have all of the necessary documentation so that you can receive your ETA as soon as possible.
5. Why choose GIS for Sri Lanka visa service
GIS is a reputable Sri Lanka immigration service that specializes in ETAs for tourism, business, and transit visas. With many years of experience, our crew constantly gives the best service while saving you time and money.
Hope the article above helps you understand more about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Turkish citizens. If you have another question, please feel free to contact us 24/7 or read more in the FAQs section.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE