Sri Lanka visa requirements for Albanian citizens - Sri Lanka eTA in December 2023
- 1. Do Albanian citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter?
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka visa ETA for Albanian citizens
- 3. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa online from Albania?
- 4. How much is the cost of a Sri Lanka visa?
- 5. Why choose the GIS for Sri Lanka visa/ETA?
Sri Lanka is a familiar name for travelers in Southeast Asia. Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia known as the "pearl of the Indian Ocean", where millions of people have come to want to stay and live. Perhaps the natural and cultural beauty of this country is what attracts visitors the most.
If Albanians have a plan to visit Sri Lanka, do not miss the useful information in the article below.
Find out with GIS about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Albanian citizens, about documents required, processing time, and ETA cost for a Sri Lanka e-visa.
1. Do Albanian citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter?
Albania is not a visa-free nation, hence Albanian passport holders must apply for a Sri Lankan visa before visiting this country.
For a brief journey to Sri Lanka, whether for tourism, transit, or business, Albanian tourists should get an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization), commonly known as a Sri Lanka e-Visa or a Visa online.
The following are the most significant prerequisites for obtaining a Sri Lankan Electronic Travel Authorization:
- An Albanian passport valid for at least 180 days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka, with at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- They have provided their email address since they will get their authorized ETA at this time.
- Making a payment with a debit or credit card.
2. Type of Sri Lanka visa ETA for Albanian citizens
Albanian people who want to visit Sri Lanka can choose from three distinct ETA kinds if they are planning a short-term journey for tourism or business, or if they will only be in the country for a short period of time.
2.1 Tourist visa/ETA Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a country in which Albanian nationals can use ETA to travel for a range of recreational and cultural purposes. The following activities are covered by this electronic travel authorization.
- Make visits to family and friends.
- Activities for relaxation, culture, and enjoyment.
- Seek medical attention.
- Take part in cultural events.
- Take part in athletic events.
The Tourism ETA is valid for 6 months from the date of arrival and allows Albanian visitors to enter two times and stay for up to 30 days at a time.
2.2 Business visa/ETA in Sri Lanka
Professionals and business investors from Albanian passport holders can get a Sri Lankan ETA for business in order to engage in a range of financial and professional development activities, including
- Participating in conferences and seminars
- Taking part in business meetings
- Participate in cultural events.
- Complete short-term training courses
The Sri Lanka Business ETA is valid for 06 months and allows Albanian people to stay in the country for up to 30 days. This visa is a multiple-entry visa.
2.3 Transit ETA in Sri Lanka
Albanian travelers transiting via Sri Lanka on their route to another destination with a connecting flight departing between 8 and 48 hours later are required to apply for a Sri Lanka Transit ETA.
If their journey time is shorter than 8 hours, they are automatically excluded from any trip entry. If their stay is more than two days, the ETA, whether touristic or business, is the most convenient option.
The Transit ETA is valid for 6 months and permits you to stay in the country for 48 hours.
3. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa online from Albania?
In contrast to the conventional method of applying for a visa to Sri Lanka, which is to paste a visa at the Sri Lanka Embassy in Albania, many individuals now opt to post a relatively easy online visa.
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA at "APPLY VISA" You must input your information exactly as it appears on your passport, as well as the personal information of all persons included on your application.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application cost online. Check that all of your information is correct in this stage.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Check your emails periodically for confirmation of your information and the day and time you will get your e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped.
4. How much is the cost of a Sri Lanka visa?
There are two types of Sri Lanka visa costs associated with each Sri Lanka ETA: the ETA Service Fee and the Government & Administration Fee.
The ETA service charge is divided into three levels, each of which corresponds to a certain type of visa. The applicant chooses the appropriate service package based on the necessity for an e-Visa/ETA and whether it is urgent or not:
- Typical service: If you choose this option, you will receive your e-visa within three working days.
- Urgent: You might obtain your e-visa in as little as 24 working hours if you use this service.
- Super Urgent: This is the fastest service level, with your e-visa arriving within 5 working hours.
Albania candidates may also use our airport pick-up service to be met when you arrive. The driver will greet you at the airport, assist with luggage transfer, and transport you safely back to your hotel.
5. Why choose the GIS for Sri Lanka visa/ETA?
05 reason for you to choose the Sri Lanka visa/ETA service at GIS:
- Apply for a Sri Lankan visa/ETA quickly: Information, procedures, and documents to apply for a visa to go abroad will be received and processed by the staff who will return the visa application results in the fastest time.
- Apply for a quality Sri Lankan visa: For each customer with different purposes of visiting different countries, they will be consulted and given the best solutions so that the visa success rate will be the highest.
- Safety: All documents you provide will be kept confidential and confidential, committed to not being lost and lost and fully refunded when you request or after visa results are available.
- Convenience: Your documents will be received and returned visa results by email quickly.
- Cheap: At GIS, the Sri Lankan visa service fee is low and extremely competitive in the market.
Hope the useful information in the article above gives you detailed Sri Lanka visa requirements for Albanian citizens. If you need more information and help, feel free to contact us or read more FAQs function.