Sri Lanka visa for United States Minor Outlying Islands citizens
1. Do United States Minor Outlying Islands citizens need visa to Sri Lanka?
United States Minor Outlying Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of e-Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How to apply Sri Lanka online visa for United States Minor Outlying Islands citizens?
Sri Lanka online visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in United States Minor Outlying Islands.
3. Sri Lanka visa fee for United States Minor Outlying Islands citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE