Sri Lanka visa requirements for Iraqi citizens - Sri Lanka ETA
Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia, located across the Bay of Bengal. Its nature and culture have been hot issues in every tourism forum for years, which is why numerous visitors visit Sri Lanka every year.
The growth of the tourist sector has resulted in an increase in the demand for international visas. Recognizing this growing tendency, the Sri Lankan government decided to issue a new form of visa in 2012 to address current concerns with ordinary visas, such as processing time, budget, waiting time, and effort.
If you're seeking information about Sri Lanka visas for Iraqi citizens, this is the article for you. All the most recent information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Iraqi nationals, including papers, visa costs, and the time required to complete a Sri Lankan e-visa.
1. Check the visa requirements for Iraqi people to Sri Lanka.
Iraqi people wishing to visit Sri Lanka must get a visa in order to enter the country.
There are now two ways to obtain a Sri Lanka visa:
- Visit the Sri Lankan Embassy in Iraq to apply for a visa to enter Sri Lanka.
- Apply for a Sri Lanka visa online, also known as an E-Travel Authorization (which is called ETA). Iraqi citizens visiting Sri Lanka for vacation, business, or transit may be eligible for the ETA, depending on the length of their stay.
2. Types of Sri Lanka online visas for Iraqi citizens
Iraqi residents can apply for one of three types of Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETAs):
The Tourist e-Visa
It implies that once an Iraqi visitor enters Sri Lanka, he or she can stay for up to 30 days with a double entry. The Si Lanka e-tourist visa is valid for 06 months from the date of issue; please keep this in mind and have safe travel.
The Transit ETA
This is only provided in extremely particular conditions. The passenger is not permitted to exit the airport at all. The tourist must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where they arrived within two days (48 hours). Sri Lanka transit ETA is issued just to allow a foreigner to travel through Sri Lanka to his end destination.
The Business ETA
This is a form of e-Visa that permits Iraqi nationals to stay in Sri Lanka within 30 days from the entry date in the country. The Sri Lanka business ETA is accessible for your reasons such as investing, holding a conference, or holding an international business meeting. NOT for employment purposes. This multiple-entry ETA has a validity period of 06 months from the date of issue.
3. How can I apply for a visa to Sri Lanka from Iraq?
The following materials are required for Iraqi citizens to obtain a visa to Sri Lanka:
- A valid Iraqi passport is valid for at least 180 days (06 months) after the holder's entrance into Sri Lanka, with at least 02 unused pages for entry/exit stamps.
- An email address to get the Sri Lanka ETA.
- In rare situations, if Iraqi candidates have not been vaccinated two doses, they may be requested to make lodging reservations for quarantine.
Applicants who have prepared all of these materials may then apply for a Sri Lanka visa ETA by following the four easy procedures outlined below:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. This form will request the following information: personal information, passport information, and travel itinerary. Applicants will also be asked to pick the kind of Sri Lanka ETA for Iraqi citizens on the form (Tourist, Business, or Transit).
- Step 2: Pay the visa application cost online. Before entering this step, Iraqi applicants should check that all of the information you provided in the first step is correct. To make a payment, select a payment option (credit card or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer) and complete the secure form.
- Step 3: Check your emails for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, or check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
4. Sri Lanka ETA price for Iraqi citizens
Sri Lanka ETA fees are divided into two categories: e-Visa/ETA service costs and Sri Lanka Government fees.
4.1 Government of Sri Lanka fee
The Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Government & admin fee is a necessary cost levied by the Sri Lankan government on foreign people who apply for a visa to enter the country.
4.2 Fee for e-Visa/ETA Service
There are three sorts of payments, depending on the type of visa service requested by Iraqi people. Here are several examples:
- Normal service: For Iraqi candidates who require an e-Visa/ETA in 03 working days.
- Urgent service: Applicants who use this service will get an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Extremely Urgent service: In some cases, applicants must obtain an e-Visa/ETA as quickly as possible. An estimated time of arrival (ETA) for this service is within 05 business hours.
In addition to the fees listed above, you should consider the following extra utility services to make your vacation smoother and more convenient:
- Using Sri Lanka 4G Sim Card service, you may always stay connected to the Internet, solve work, and stay in touch with loved ones while on vacation.
- Insurance Travel services: Assist you in feeling more confident about your trip when traveling overseas.
- Airport car pickup service: The driver will greet you at the airport, transfer your luggage, and safely transport you back to your hotel.
Thank you for reading this article, hope the above useful information has helped you better understand Sri Lanka visa requirements for Iraq citizens.
If you are planning a trip to Sri Lanka, don't forget to book our Sri Lanka visa service now. Professional staff with many years of experience in this field will definitely save you a lot of time and effort when applying for a Sri Lankan visa.