Sri Lanka visa requirements for Algerian citizens - Sri Lanka eTA in February 2024
Most foreign visitors are required to have a Sri Lankan visa to be able to enjoy a vacation to explore the beautiful country for the purpose of tourism, business or transit, and visiting relatives, including Algeria.
In the article below, let's find out the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Algerian citizens, about documents required, processing time, ETA fee.
Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Algerian citizens
1. Do I need a Sri Lanka visa for Algerian citizens?
Algerian citizens must get a Sri Lankan visa in order to enter the country. In addition to visiting the Sri Lanka Embassy in Algeria to apply for a tourist visa, you may apply for a Sri Lanka visa entirely from the comfort of your own home.
There are three kinds of Sri Lanka ETA to choose from. These online authorizations make admission easier for tourists, business travelers to Sri Lanka, and those transiting to another location.
- Algerian nationals can visit Sri Lanka for a variety of reasons by utilizing the Sri Lanka ETA for visitors. The ETA for tourists enables Algerian passport holders to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days, with a double entry into the country.
- Algerians can remain in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days with an e-visa/ETA for business. This type of ETA is valid for 06 months from the date of issuance, with multiple entries into the country.
- If the connecting aircraft departs within 48 hours later, Algerian people must seek a Sri Lanka Transit ETA. This ETA allows Algerian travelers to transit at the airport for 48 hours from the arrival date before traveling to the next destination.
How to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA visa from Algeria?
2. How to fill out the Sri Lanka tourist visa application online for Algerian citizens
Ways to submit the application for a Sri Lanka visa ETA is very easy. The applications just do 04 simple steps below to apply:
- Step 1: Fill out an online form to apply for a Sri Lanka e-Visa.
- Step 2: Pay the visa cost online.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa.
- Step 4: Download and print out a copy of your ETA visa. The Immigration Officer at the border checkpoint may ask you to present both your valid visa and passport.
The processing period of a Sri Lanka ETA is relatively quick, and there are several levels to select from depending on the urgency with which you want to acquire the ETA.
In Sri Lanka Immigration Services website, there are 03 service types to choose from:
- Standard service: For Algerian applicants who require an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: For Algerian nationals who require an e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service: For those who require an e-Visa in less than 5 business hours.
Check documents required for Sri Lanka ETA
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months with a minimum of 02 blank pages.
- A frequent email address to receive all the notifications of your visa application.
- A valid debit or credit card to make a payment for the ETA Sri Lanka processing fee.
3. How much of Sri Lanka visa fee?
The Sri Lanka e-Visa fee is divided into two parts that must be paid in order to obtain the e-Visa/ETA entry into Sri Lanka:
- The Sri Lanka e-Visa Service Fee is the amount you must pay ahead of time for our service. The visa service fee is charged depending on how fast you need your ETA.
- Sri Lanka e-Visa The government and administrative fee is the amount that the applicant must pay to the Sri Lanka Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
Additionally, Algerian citizens can make use of extra services to make their travel more convenient. Aside from the Sri Lanka ETA fee, it is a small sum.
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim: keeps you connected to the internet while traveling.
- Sri Lanka insurance service: Effectively supports you in unforeseen scenarios that may arise during your vacation.
If you are planning to visit Sri Lanka, surely the article Sri Lanka visa for Algerian citizens has shared useful information for you. If you still have questions or concerns regarding this topic, please contact us immediately for free 24/7 support. You can also refer to articles on the same topic in our FAQs section.