Sri Lanka visa for New Zealand citizens: Requirements and Fee in November 2023
- 1. Visas to Sri Lanka for New Zealanders
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for New Zealand citizens?
- 3. How much is a Sri Lanka visa for New Zealand passport holders?
- 4. What advisory Sri Lanka Travel for New Zealand visitors?
Sri Lanka has been one of the most visited countries in Southern Asia. Therefore, you may wonder how to visit Sri Lanka without spending too much money and effort?
Luckily, there is a kind of visa that helps you save time and money when applying for entry approval: the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). This Sri Lanka e-visa type was introduced to solve all current obstacles to the traditional visa application process.
In this article, you will learn more about this new type of visa, including all requirements of this visa type and how to get it effortlessly.
1. Visas to Sri Lanka for New Zealanders
A Sri Lanka visa for New Zealand is required. The most important requirements to get the Sri Lankan Electronic Travel Authorization, are the following:
- A New Zealand passport which is valid for at least 180 days from the date of your arrival in Sri Lanka with a minimum of 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- The email address is available to receive the approved ETA.
- Using a debit or credit card to make an online payment for visa processing fee.
If you are too busy or are having difficulty applying for a visa online, please contact our service immediately for the fastest help.
Our professional team will give you the most specific advice to get your Visa approved quickly. Help you save money and precious time.
Types of Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA
An ETA to Sri Lanka has a validity of 06 months from the date of issuance. Travelers from New Zealand are allowed to enter the country during this period.
There are 03 types of Sri Lanka ETA:
- e-Visa/ETA for Business: used for business purposes. With this ETA type, you can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the date of your entry with multiple entries in advance.
- e-Visa/ETA for Tourists: This ETA type allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the date of your first arrival. In addition, this type of ETA is double-entry.
- e-Visa/ETA for Transit: this type of ETA is used when you need to overlay in Sri Lanka before taking another flight to your final destination. You have 48 hours from the time of your arrival before it expires.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for New Zealand citizens?
The application for Sri Lanka Tourist e-Visa is really simple. Just only 04 steps, you can get a Sri Lanka ETA from New Zealand easily.
- Step 1: Apply Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form by Signing in and Filling in the online form on our website at "App for Visa".
- Step 2: Make a payment by using Credit card or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer (HSBC transaction).
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA by email or check the Sri Lanka visa status at HERE.
- Step 4: Receive a visa stamped into your passport.
3. How much is a Sri Lanka visa for New Zealand passport holders?
Sri Lanka ETA fee includes the Services fee and the Government fee. The total Sri Lanka visa fees vary case by case.
- Normal processing: this type of service can help you get an e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: with this e-visa type, you can get an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent processing: this is the highest priority service that can help you get your e-Visa/ETA within 05 business hours.
And in addition to the visa fee, you should spend a small different fee to get a better trip:
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card service helps you connect to the internet anywhere in Sri Lanka. Secure your communication with family and friends and deal with work online.
- Insurance service: help you feel more secure with the trip.
- Sri Lanka car pickup services for New Zealand citizens.
4. What advisory Sri Lanka Travel for New Zealand visitors?
Below are some points to remember before you plan to travel to Sri Lanka with ETA.
- Print out a copy of your Sri Lanka ETA as soon as you receive it and keep it next to travel documents.
- Complete Sri Lanka ETA request soon, before arrival to account for possible busy touristic periods.
- Make sure your Passport is valid at least for 06 months after arrival in Sri Lanka.
Hope the above useful information has helped you to understand more about Sri Lanka visa requirements for New Zealand citizens. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- List of Sri Lanka Embassy adress in the countries
- Get the promote code for Sri Lanka visa online
- Sri Lanka visa payment guidline