Sri Lanka visa for Qatari citizens: Latest Requirements and Cost
If you are a Qatari citizen and planning a trip to Sri Lanka, the first step you need to keep in mind is to get a visa to enter this country.
In the article below, you can find useful information related to Sri Lanka visa requirements for Qatari citizens, including necessary documents, costs, processing procedures, ...
Let's find out together!
1. Sri Lanka visa requirements for Qatari citizens
Qatari citizens are required to have a visa/ETA to enter Sri Lanka. The visa application process is not too complicated and people can choose for themselves in 1 of 2 ways:
- Apply for a visa in the traditional way at the Sri Lanka Embassy in Qatar.
- Apply for a visa online which is called ETA/e-visa. The Qatari passport holders just need a connected internet and apply for a Sri Lanka ETA visa from Qatar easily and quickly.
Type of Sri Lanka visa for Qatari citizens
There are 03 types of e-Visa that travelers can choose based on their need:
- Qatari residents who wish to go to Sri Lanka for tourism, family visits, medical treatment, or to engage in sporting or cultural events must apply for a Sri Lanka ETA for Tourism. This allows Qatari citizens to enter Sri Lanka two times within 06 months from the issued date and stay for up to 30 days each time.
- Business travelers who wish to attend meetings, negotiations, conferences, workshops, seminars, or short-term training programs in Sri Lanka are eligible for an ETA for Business. In Sri Lanka, holders of a business ETA can also engage in art, music, dance, and religious events. With a business e-Visa, Qataris are permitted multiple times within 06 months from the issued date and stay for up to 30 days each time.
- Qatari nationals are eligible to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA for Transit lasting up to two days. It is critical to emphasize that in order to continue their journey, Qatari transit passengers must have a verified ticket. They are not authorized to leave the airport transit area throughout their stay.
2. Way to submit the Sri Lanka visa application for Qatari passport holders
Qatari nationals can begin the Sri Lanka ETA application procedure once they have established that they meet the ETA requirements.
The form is a quick inquiry that takes around 15 minutes to complete and requires Qatari candidates to have a reliable internet connection.
The registration process is straightforward, with only four steps:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application form for an e-Visa/ETA to Sri Lanka through our website.
- Step 2: Paying the visa cost online requires you to double-check your information to confirm that it is correct. Then, choose a payment method and go to the secure page to finish the purchase.
- Step 3: Check your emails for the confirmation of your information as well as the day and time you will get your e-Visa/ETA. Qatari applicants can also check the status of their visa on our website.
- Step 4: Make sure your visa is stamped in your passport.
3. Sri Lanka visa cost for Qatari citizens
Sri Lanka ETA fee includes 02 types of fees: Govemence fee and visa/ETA service fee.
Concerning the government cost, it is the amount of money required by the government, which varies depending on the kind of ETA/e-visa you have chosen.
You can, for example, select the time when you want to obtain your Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa. There are three alternatives below, and your pick will decide the cost of your Sri Lanka e-visa:
- Standard processing time: Global Immigration Services Limited offers this as a standard option. Within 03 business days, your application will be processed.
- Rush processing time: If you select this higher service level, your Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa will be accessible in just 24 business hours.
- Super Rush processing time: As the most expedited service, you will have your e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Don't forget to check the Promotion function to get the Sri Lanka visa discount codes. That gives you the best offer to apply Sri Lanka ETA.
Sri Lanka add on services
In addition to the visa price, you should invest a tiny additional fee to ensure a great trip:
- The Sri Lanka 4G Sim card service allows you to connect to the internet from anywhere in the country. Protect your communication with relatives and friends while working online.
- Travel Insurance services: make you feel more comfortable about your travel.
- Car pick-up services in Sri Lanka for Qatar citizens
The entry requirement for Qatari travelers to Sri Lanka
Qataris should prepare the paperwork needed to apply for a Sri Lanka visa/ETA.
- A passport with a validity period of at least six months and 02 blank pages.
- If applicable, a valid Sri Lanka visa or ETA (refer to the Visa Requirements page for more information)
- In some cases, if Qatari applicants are not vaccinated 2 doses enough, they may be asked for hotel bookings.
Hope this above information will help you understand about the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Qatari citizens. If you also need more cases for Sri Lanka ETA, feel free to contact our service support 24/7 or read more at the FAQs function.