Sri Lanka visa for Kuwaiti citizens: Requirements and Costs
Sri Lanka is known as a wonderland in southern Asia, with a unique location which is an island with a tear-shaped territory and totally isolated from the land. In this country, you can admire a big Buddhist culture, enjoy a peaceful atmosphere and many other fresh landscapes with interesting travel activities. With that potential in tourism, Sri Lankan authorities launched a immigration system called Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), also e-visa, to shorten Visa process and help travelers get entry approval more feasibly.
According to the Sri Lankan government, Kuwait is one of many countries that citizens are eligible for an e-Visa to travel to Sri Lanka. This article will explain how to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Kuwaiti citizens as well as the requirements and costs, and we- an experienced travel consultant- will help you get your ETA to go travel in Sri Lanka effortlessly.
Table of contents:
1. Sri Lanka visa for Kuwaiti citizens
Since Kuwait is not in the Sri Lanka exemption list, citizens from that country need a visa to enter Sri Lanka. But thanks to the ETA system, that job is now easier than ever because you, as a Kuwaiti, do not need to go to the embassy and apply manually as well as wait for a response day by day.
By now, Sri Lankan government has launched 3 types of visa:
- Sri Lanka Tourist Visa online: allows Kuwaitis to stay for 30 days totally from the date of your first entry and you can enter one more time after this. This ETA type is used for tourism, visitation and medical treatment, including Ayurvedic and yoga classes.
- Sri Lanka Business Visa online: allows Kuwaitis to stay for 30 days from the date of your arrival with multiple-entry, used for business and trading purposes but not for employment.
- Sri Lanka transit visa online: used when you need to transit in Sri Lanka before taking flight to a third country, allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for 48 hours.
Sri Lanka ETA can be extended depending on the purpose of your stay.
Sri Lanka visa for Kuwaiti citizens
2. Step by step apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Kuwait
After choosing a suitable ETA type, double check to make sure your Kuwaiti passport has at least 6 months remaining validity on the intended date of travel and at least one visa page free of any markings.
In case you are Covid-19 vaccinated enough, the procedure is very easy. You just need to follow this below our route:
- Step 1: Filling a simple online application form.
- Step 2: Make payment and check your email for further instructions (if any).
- Step 3: Receive your e-visa and print it out to present at the point of entry for stamping.
At step 2 in the application process, after completing personal documents and choosing a suitable type of ETA service with utilities, you will pay a total fee to complete the whole process. Both electronic and wire transfer are accepted. If you use electronic payment, consider using these following units to make your payment easier: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
In the rest cases, Kuwaitis short of vaccination doses, you will need to prepare some additional paperwork following the requirements of the Sri Lankan government. We will give you detailed guidelines so you no longer need to worry about that.
Cost of Sri Lanka visa from Kuwait
3. Cost of Sri Lanka visa for Kuwaiti citizens
As mentioned before, Kuwait is not in Sri Lanka exemption list so if you are Kuwaiti, the government fee is compulsory. Regarding the service fee, we have three options for processing the Sri Lanka ETA from Kuwait at Global Immigration Services Limited you might want to take a look:
- Normal: This processing time is 3 days long.
- Urgent: By selecting this option, your visa application will be ready in 24 hours.
- Super urgent: You will have the application ready in 5 hours.
In addition to making your trip safer and more convenient, you can use some extra utilities, such as Sri Lanka Travel Insurance to keep your benefit and 4G travel SIM card to keep you connected to the internet as well as save money for roaming data.
In order to give guests the best experience for their journey in Sri Lanka, we have provided additional car pick-up service.
When you register for our ETA visa service, you will register for a quick Sri Lanka car pick-up service without providing any additional information. Check out this amazing service now.
Any other questions, you can contact us 24/7 to get support. Sri Lanka Immigration Services team is always ready to help you prepare for your Sri Lanka trip.
- Tracking Sri Lanka visa status
- Sri Lanka Visa promotion
- Do US citizens need a visa for Sri Lanka?
- Sri Lanka visa for British citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Afghanistan citizens