Sri Lanka visa requirements for Palauan citizens
Sri Lanka is a culturally rich and beautiful country, and Palau citizens are fortunate in that they can now apply for a Sri Lanka visa online.
This article provides a comprehensive guide on how to obtain a Sri Lanka visa for Palau citizens, including how to apply, the application process, and the necessary documentation. It also covers how to track the visa's status, visa fees, and the visa's validity period.
- 1. Do Palau citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to visit?
- 2. What Way to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Palau?
- 3. How much cost of Sri Lanka online visa for Palau citizens?
- 4. 5 advantages to applying for Sri Lanka online visa at Sri Lanka Immigration Services
1. Do Palau citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to visit?
Citizens of Palau who wish to visit Sri Lanka for tourism or business must obtain a visa before arriving. The Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) system allows you to apply for a Sri Lanka visa online.
Sri Lanka e-visa that travelers can apply for is divided into 3 types: tourist, business, and transit. These visas are valid for 6 months from the date of issue and have different staying times depending on tourists’ purposes.
With the online visa system, applying for a Sri Lanka visa for Palau citizens is more easily and quickly.
2. What Way to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Palau?
Palauan citizens can apply for a visa to enter Sri Lanka by:
- Apply at the Sri Lankan embassy or consulate in Palau or at the nearest address.
- Apply for a visa online at any place convenient for you, as long as you have a device connected to the internet. This is the method of applying for a Sri Lanka visa that many tourists choose because it can save time and effort when they can get a visa. This is also the best option for those who are looking for an urgent visa.
For candidates, who want to apply for an online visa for Palau citizens, let's keep watch below guideline:
How to apply for Sri Lanka online visa from Palau?
To begin, visitors traveling to Sri Lanka must fill out a Sri Lanka visa online application form, which only takes a few minutes to complete.
Once approved, the Sri Lanka ETA is electronically linked to the applicant's passport. Palau applicants will be asked about their personal information, passport data, and contact information to be able to remember without having to check any documents.
The following information is required on the Sri Lanka ETA visa application:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Passport number
- Some trip-related information
Before submitting the application, Palau is encouraged to review the form and double-check the information to ensure it is correct and spelled correctly.
What document is required?
- Palau passports are valid for at least six months after their arrival in Sri Lanka.
- A first page of passport scan.
- An applicant’s photograph must be provided to apply for a visa.
- Return ticket or proof of onward travel, as well as enough money to cover their stay in Sri Lanka.
- Email address to get the visa result.
- Payment method.
With the Sri Lanka e-Visa, Palau applicants can apply online, eliminating the need for a visit to the embassy or consulate.
3. How much cost of Sri Lanka online visa for Palau citizens?
Sri Lanka visa fees for Palau citizens include both the ETA service fee and the Government fee for all citizens, including Paulan passport holders.
- When applying for an ETA visa in Sri Lanka, Paulan visitors are required to pay a government fee.
- Visa service charge: The cost you pay when you use the visa online services.
The time it takes to process an e-Visa online
The processing time for the ETA is short. The sooner you need a visa online, the higher the cost.
- Normal processing time: You will obtain an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: Your e-Visa will be delivered to you within 24 hours.
- Processing time is extremely short: you will receive your e-Visa within 05 working hours.
It should be noted that the Sri Lanka ETA is only valid for 30 days from the date of arrival. If the traveler wishes to extend their stay in Sri Lanka, they must apply at the Department of Immigration and Emigration.
With the Sri Lanka e-Visa, Palau travelers can track the status of their application online, ensuring transparency and peace of mind throughout the process.
4. 5 advantages to applying for Sri Lanka online visa at Sri Lanka Immigration Services
- The application process is comfortable and convenient. Palau citizens can apply everywhere which device has an internet connection. This is especially helpful for those who live a long distance away from a Sri Lankan embassy or consulate.
- Our professional staff can help expedite the visa application process by providing support for Palaun candidates throughout the process.
- Support is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the visa application process.
- High approval visa rate because our staff is knowledgeable about the visa application process and the requirements for various types of visas. We offer enthusiastic assistance and guidance on which documents are required, as well as ensuring that the application is correctly completed.
- Sri Lanka additional services: In addition to assisting with visa applications, Sri Lanka Immigration Services may also provide travel insurance, car pickup, Sri Lanka sim card, and other services. This can make your trip more enjoyable and convenient.
Finally, Sri Lanka visa for Palauan citizens should apply for a visa using the Sri Lanka ETA system. The procedure is straightforward and can be completed online, but travelers must ensure that they meet all requirements and have all necessary documentation before traveling to Sri Lanka.