Check Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Filipino Citizens
Sri Lanka is a charming island with multiple climates, diverse wildlife, and picturesque landscapes. That is the reason why many Filipinos choose Sri Lanka to visit for their holidays. Just 14 hours on a plane, Filipino citizens can touch the most lovely places in Sri Lanka, but first thing, you must have a Sri Lanka Visa for the Filipino Citizens.
Let discover the Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Filipino Citizens for your plan to visit Sri Lanka in the article below.
Do Filipino going to Sri Lanka need visas?
The Philippines passport holders can enter Sri Lanka if they have an ETA (which is called an Electronic Travel Authorization).
Unlike applying for a traditional visa, Filipino passport holders can complete the process online Visa (ETA) in a matter of minutes. If you want to save more time and money, you can use our professional Sri Lankan service.
With 15 years of experience in the field of providing Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETA) services, our professional team is always ready to bring you the best experience.
Step by step guide on getting a Sri Lanka ETA from the Philippines
Getting a Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA from the Philippines is relatively easy and can be done in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1: Apply Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form at “ Apply Visa ” with departure/arrival time & passport information.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Receive visa stamped into your passport.
What requirements are needed to enter Sri Lanka
Here are requirements that are needed to apply for the Sri Lanka ETA.
- Valid Passport: not less than 180 days (6 months) from the date of your arrival in Sri Lanka and have at least 2 blank-pages
- Valid e-mail address to submit the ETA Visa and get the results. The e-Visa/ETA should be printed off and taken with you when you travel to Sri Lanka.
- Means of payment – we accept either credit or debit card payments. PayPal payments are accepted, too.
- Confirmed return ticket (if any)
Make sure that you have all the essential documents so that you get your ETA as soon as possible.
Sri Lanka e-visa fees for Filipino citizens
The Visa ETA has 2 types of Sri Lanka e-Visa fees, Govemence fee, and service fee. Besides that, the ETA price is independent of the ETA processing time that you choose. Please note that “The more people apply together, the better price for them”.
Sri Lanka ETA service includes 3 types along with different fee levels for each needs
- Standard processing: your ETA will be delivered within 3 business days. For your non-urgent needs and saver.
- Rush processing: A popular choice, the tourist can get ETA within 24 business hours to help you save time for other preparations.
- Super Rush processing: your ETA will be delivered within 5 business hours. For unexpected trips to meetings, dating, or traveling.
To prepare for the most convenient and safe trip, we also highly recommend to you a Covid insurance package when coming to Sri Lanka and a Sri Lanka 4G SIM card package for continuous internet access.
5. How many times to enter Sri Lanka with ETA?
Filipino citizens entering Sri Lanka can stay up to 30 days. In particular, depending on the type of visa you apply for, the number of times allowed to enter will be different.
- Tourist e-visa/ETA: allowed to enter Sri Lanka 2 times and stay up to 30 days. Please, note the validity of this type is 6 months from the issued date.
- Business e-visa/ETA: You can stay up to 30 consecutive days and enter no limit with multiple entries at this time. For your needs with investing, a business meeting, or conference. But not available for employment.
- Transit e-Visa/ETA: Only for your needs to transit to another destination, available stay of 48 hours from the date of your arrival in Sri Lanka.
Any unresolved questions about Sri Lanka requirements visas for Filipino Citizens, feel free to contact us 24/7. We not only provide the prestigious Sri Lankan ETA service, but also a quick and useful information consultation channel for you.
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands