Sri Lanka Visa for Citizens of United Kingdom Subject in February 2024
1. Do United Kingdom Subject citizens need visa to visit Sri Lanka?
The United Kingdom Subject country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED.
To get the available Sri Lanka visa, the citizens from United Kingdom Subject need to visit the nearest Embassy for a regular visa or apply for an online visa by using the online visa system at Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
What type of Sri Lanka e Visa?
- Tourist Visa allows a stay 30 days and double entry
- Business Visa allows 30 days and multiple entries
- Transit Visa allows 48 hours and single entry
2. Guide to apply Sri Lanka visa from United Kingdom Subject
Sri Lanka online visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa, or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
There are steps to get the Sri Lanka e-visa from The United Kingdom Subject. Let's read:
- Step 1: Visit the "Apply for visa" page of the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website. Fill out the information in an online form that asks for the following information: Personal details, Passport details, and Travel itinerary.
- Note that, applicants need to select the type of Sri Lanka ETA for United Kingdom Subject citizens (Tourist, Business, or Transit).
- Step 2: Make online payment for the visa cost. Make sure that all of the information you provide in Step 1 is correct. Select the payment method (Credit card or debit card, PayPal or Bank transfer) and fill in the secure page to make the payment.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa by checking your emails or you also can check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Receive your Sri Lanka visa stamped into your passport.
3. How much is Sri Lanka visa fee for United Kingdom Subject citizens?
To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Sri Lanka visa fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Sri Lanka visa for Australian citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Canadian
- Sri Lanka visa for UK citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for US citizens