Sri Lanka visa requirements for Jordanian citizens-Sri Lanka ETA
Sri Lanka has been a popular tourist destination in recent years, with everyone mentioning it. As an island republic in South Asia, roughly 31 kilometers off India's southern shore, it is recognized as the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean," despite having an area of barely over 65,000 km2, yet Sri Lanka has numerous natural benefits.
In this article, GIS gives you information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Jordanian citizens. Let's find out the latest updates for documents required, ETA cost, processing time.
1. Do Jordanian citizens need a Sri Lanka visa/ETA?
Jordan is not on Sri Lanka's visa-exempt list, thus if you are a Jordanian citizen, you will need to obtain a visa to enter the nation. However, this is most commonly referred to as an online visa, sometimes known as an e-visa or ETA. Don't worry, there are several service providers who can assist you in obtaining an ETA as soon as possible, and GIS - Global Immigration Services will do it the quickest and most efficiently for you.
You don't have to go far from home to join the line at the embassy and wait days or weeks for it; instead, open your laptop/smartphone, complete the instructions below, and obtain an ETA anytime you want.
In contrast to the traditional visa, which requires you to go to the consulate to apply for Sri Lanka immigration, the Sri Lanka ETA allows you to apply for a visa fast online.
2. Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Jordanian citizens
Jordanians who enter Sri Lanka with an ETA Visa can remain for a maximum of 30 days. There are three types of online visas available: tourist e-visas, business e-visas, and transit e-visas.
2.1. Apply for a Sri Lanka Business e-Visa/ETA
The Sri Lanka business e-visa permits Jordanians to come to Sri Lanka to engage in business meetings and negotiations for up to one month (30 days) from the date of arrival with multiple entries.
2.2. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa/ETA to Sri Lanka
The Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA permits Jordanians to visit Sri Lanka for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, a casual visit to see friends or family, and so on. The Tourist e-visa/ETA allows for dual entrance and allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the date of admission.
2.3. Apply for a Transit e-Visa/ETA to Sri Lanka
Jordanians can obtain a Sri Lanka Transit e-Visa/ETA . Time entrance is permitted for a period of up to two days (48 hours) from the date of your arrival. This online issued Visa for nationals will be transited through at the Sri Lanka airport.
There is just one necessary document for these sorts of ETA: your legal passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of issue.
3. Way to apply for a Sri Lanka visa ETA from Jordan
Travelers with Jordanian passports just need to complete four easy steps to obtain a Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa.
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form with travel information and personal information.
- Step 2: Pay the whole amount of your order.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Check your email for your authorized ETA/e-Visa, or visit the Visa ETA status page.
- Step 4: Print it and bring it with you when you enter Sri Lanka.
Jordanian residents who travel must submit information such as their entire name, date of birth, and current residence. Check that all of the information is correct.
- A word of caution: the e-Visa/ETA should be printed in a physical copy and carried in your passport.
- Also, ensure that your Jordanian passport is valid for at least 180 days from the date of travel and that at least 02 visa pages are clear of any marks.
Check documents required to apply Sri Lanka visa/ETA
To ensure a successful application process ETA , please ensure that the following paperwork is properly completed:
- Passport: must be valid for at least another 180 days after arriving in Sri Lanka and 02 empty pages.
- Contact information through email: Make sure you provide a genuine address to which you have access. Because if your application is approved, the ETA will send you an email in PDF format. You may print it or save a copy to your digital device.
- Payment method: You can pay with a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a bank transfer.
4. Update Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost
The Sri Lanka visa fee consists of two components: the visa service cost and the government fee.
The overall cost of the Sri Lanka ETA will vary depending on the type of visa you apply for. There are three tiers of service fees, which are as follows:
- Normal: Within 03 business days, the traveler can obtain an e-Visa/ETA. This is a safer option for low-budget vacations, so if you're not in a hurry, give it a shot.
- Urgent: If the tourist has already prepared everything and receives an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours of the last step, it is the best option in terms of fee vs. convenience.
- Super Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa/ETA in less than 5 business hours.
Extremely Important: Tourists with super urgent requirements can get an e-Visa/ETA within 5 business hours. The faster you can obtain it, the higher the fee for your fantastic service experience.
In addition, for a nominal cost, you may use our extra services to ensure that your vacation to Sri Lanka goes as well as possible:
- Insurance services : boost your chances of being covered from the Covid-19 epidemic's progression.
- Stay connected with friends and family while traveling with a Sri Lanka 4G Sim card .
5. Advice for Jordanians traveling to Sri Lanka?
Let's have a look at the most recent information before you plan a trip to Sri Lanka.
- Follow the COVID-19 guidelines provided by local authorities.
- Keep an eye on local media for breaking news and change your plans accordingly.
- Jordanians who go overseas should always have a backup plan in case of an emergency.
- In emergency situations, the Jordanians' embassy in Sri Lanka.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope you found this information regarding the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Jordanians beneficial.
If you have any queries or wish to apply for a Sri Lanka visa online right now, please contact us 24/7 and free of charge.
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands