Sri Lanka visa for Cypriot citizens: Requirements and ETA Cost
Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise with tourist attractions such as sunny beaches, beautiful landscapes, and gentle people.
If you are a Cypriot citizen and are planning to travel to this beautiful country, the first step you need to take is to apply for an entry visa.
In the article below, let's find out more details about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Cypriot citizens.
1. Do Cypriot citizens need a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
Cypriots must get a visa to enter Sri Lanka. The following are the most significant prerequisites for obtaining a Sri Lankan Electronic Travel Authorization:
- A Cypriot passport valid for at least 180 days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka, with at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- They have provided their email address since they will get their authorized ETA at this time.
- Making a payment with a debit or credit card.
If you are too busy or are experiencing problems applying for a visa online, please call for Sri Lanka online visa service by GIS as soon as possible for the best assistance.
Our skilled staff will provide you with the most specialized guidance to help you get your visa accepted as soon as possible. Assist you in saving money and time.
Alternatively, Cypriot citizens can apply for a visa in the traditional way by applying at the Sri Lankan Embassy in Cyprus.
2. Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA to apply
Cypriot passengers can select from three distinct ETA categories for Sri Lanka. These online authorizations make admission easier for tourists, business travelers, and those transiting to another location.
2.1. Tourism ETA in Sri Lanka
Cypriots can visit Sri Lanka for a variety of reasons by utilizing the Sri Lanka ETA for visitors. The Tourist ETA for travelers permits Cypriot people double tries and stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days at a time.
The following actions are permitted under the electronic travel authorization:
- Relaxation, cultural, and recreational activities.
- Pay visits to relatives and friends.
- Get medical care.
- Participate in sports events.
- Participate in cultural activities.
2.2. Business e-visa/ETA to Sri Lanka
The Sri Lanka Business ETA permits Cypriots to enter into the country multiple times and stay in the country for up to 30 days at a time. The following activities are permitted under the Sri Lanka ETA for business:
- Attend conferences and seminars.
- Participate in business meetings.
- Take part in cultural events.
- Short-term training courses should be studied.
2.3. Cypriot travelers' Sri Lanka transit timetable
If the connecting aircraft departs between 8 and 48 hours later, Cypriot people must seek a Sri Lanka Transit ETA. When the transit period exceeds two days, the ETA, whether tourist or business, is the most convenient alternative.
3. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Cyprus?
Applicants who have completed all of these steps may subsequently apply for a Sri Lanka visa ETA by following the four simple steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. The following information will be requested on this form: personal information, passport information, and trip itinerary. On the form, applicants will also be requested to select the type of Sri Lanka ETA for Cyprus citizens (Tourist, Business, or Transit).
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the visa application fee. In this step, ensure that all of the information you supplied in the first step is correct. To pay, choose a payment method (credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer) and fill out the secure form.
- Step 3: Check your email for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, or visit our website to check the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Obtain a visa stamp in your passport.
4. Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost
The Sri Lanka ETA charge comprises the Services fee as well as the Government fee.
The entire Sri Lanka visa fees vary depending on the situation.
- Normal processing: This sort of service will help you acquire an e-Visa/ETA in as little as three business days.
- Urgent processing: You can acquire an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours with this e-visa type.
- Super Urgent processing: This is the highest priority service that can help you get your e-Visa/ETA in 5 business hours or less.
In addition to the visa charge, you should invest a tiny additional fee to ensure a more enjoyable trip:
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card service allows you to connect to the internet from anywhere in the country. Secure your online contact with family and friends, as well as your job.
- Insurance services: make you feel more comfortable about your travel.
- Sri Lanka airport car pickup services: The driver will meet you at the airport, transport your bags, and bring you safely back to your hotel.
Cypriot applicants can check the processing time at Status on the website or check the email to find the confirmation for your information and the time you will get your e-Visa/ETA.
Hope the article above gives you useful information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Cypriot citizens. If you need more information and have questions about this topic, feel free to contact us 24/7.