Sri Lanka visa requirements for Seychelles citizens
- 1. Sri Lanka e-visa for Seychelles citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Seychelles?
- 3. How much for a Sri Lanka visa?
In recent years, Sri Lanka has become an attractive tourist destination, attracting many tourists to visit. In particular, many Seychelles tourists have chosen Sri Lanka for their trip.
Let's find out in detail what are the Sri Lankan visa requirements for Seychelles citizens as well as what are the current regulations for visitors!
1. Sri Lanka e-visa for Seychelles citizens
Seychelles citizens are not on the list of visa-free entry to Sri Lanka, therefore, Visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens are mandatory. However, for visitors who wish to enter Sri Lanka for a short period of time, using an online visa is faster and more convenient than ever.
Where to get a Sri Lanka visa for Seychelles travelers?
Seychelles tourists now have many ways to enter Sri Lanka:
- You can apply for a visa at the Sri Lankan embassy in Seychelles or anywhere. These are the traditional visa applications, applied so far.
- Apply for a visa online on Sri Lanka Immigration Services website by using an electronic device (computer, laptop, smartphone,...) with an internet connection.
What is an ETA visa in Sri Lanka?
The Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an online system that most foreign nationals must register with before visiting the country.
The Sri Lanka ETA was introduced in 2012 to make it easier for travelers to authorize their trips. It functions as the equivalent of a Sri Lanka online visa. The registration process is quite quick and easy to apply. Simply enter your details into a short Sri Lanka ETA online application form to authorize your visit.
How many types of Sri Lanka e-visa?
- e-Tourist Visa: Valid for 6 months from the date of entry and allows Seychelles citizens to stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days with double entry.
- e-Business Visa: Valid for 6 months from the issuance date and give a maximum stay of 30 days with multiple entry for candidates.
- e-Transit Visa: Valid for 6 months from the arrival date, Seychelles citizens can stayover for 48 hours with single entry.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Seychelles?
A special feature which is designed by Sri Lanka Immigration Services saves a lot of time for applicants to apply. As mentioned above, as long as the device has an internet connection, you can apply for a Sri Lanka visa online easily.
Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Seychelles citizens?
- Complete the Sri Lanka ETA application form online. This can be done in a matter of minutes. Applicants must provide some basic personal, passport, and travel details and enter this information in the appropriate fields of an online form. An email address is also required in order to receive the approved ETA.
- Confirm payment for the Sri Lanka ETA. Applicants will need a credit or debit card to cover the Sri Lanka ETA application processing fee.
- Receive the approved ETA for Sri Lanka through your email account.
Travelers can expect to receive an email containing the travel permit quickly. Once approved, the ETA is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. It is advisable to print a copy of the ETA to present at Sri Lankan border control.
How to fill out an application for an entry visa to Sri lanka?
Seychelles travelers must provide the following personal information on the Sri Lanka ETA visa application form:
- Surname and given names
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Passport number
It’s also necessary to enter contact details:
- Email address
- Telephone number
The online Sri Lanka ETA application requires that the applicant also indicates their travel details:
- Purpose of the trip to Sri Lanka (Tourism, Transit or Business)
- Intended date of entry and exit
After the applicant has filled out the application, they can proceed to pay for the Sri Lanka ETA with a debit or credit card.
How far in advance is it to apply for a Sri Lanka visa?
To avoid problems arising, we recommend that you apply for an e-visa 07 days before the departure date. This will make it possible for you to deal with an error in your application if it has any problems in the last minutes.
3. How much for a Sri Lanka visa?
The cost of e-Visa includes two types of fees: government fees and service fees. Depending on the urgency of the visa you want to apply for, the price of Sri Lanka e-visa will vary.
When do I pay for a Sri Lanka visa?
When you apply for a visa online, you will make the payment right on our website. Specifically, after filling in the details of the visa applicant, you will be directed to the payment section. We have detailed e-visa payment instructions here.
How much to get an urgent Sri Lanka visa?
As we said above, depending on the urgency of the visa you want to apply for, the price of the e-visa will be different. Specifically, we offer 3 visa levels for you to choose from:
- Normal: get the approval visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: get the approval visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: get the approval visa within 5 business hours.
So, how long it takes to process a visa for Sri Lanka, how expensive the Sri Lanka visa charge is. But don't worry, You can fully receive our promo codes if any to receive super preferential prices when you sign up for our e-visa service.
How to pay for a Sri Lanka visa from Seychelles?
You can pay online on our platform using various methods. Consists of:
- Pay by bank transfer (Bank of Cyprus)
- Paying by credit card or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Paying by PayPal (using a credit card, PayPal account)
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE