Sri Lanka visa requirements for Saint-Martinoise citizens in November 2023
Saint Martin citizens, while enjoying the privilege of passport access to multiple countries, may find the need for a visa when planning to travel to destinations like Sri Lanka. In the case of Sri Lanka, Saint Martin passport holders are required to obtain a Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for personal travel. This comprehensive guide is designed to elucidate the application process, requirements, and associated costs for Saint Martin citizens seeking a Sri Lanka visa.
Sri Lanka visa requirements for Saint Martin Citizens
1. Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Saint Martin Citizens
As Saint Martin is not among the exempt countries for Sri Lanka visas, citizens of Saint Martin must secure visa approval before traveling to Sri Lanka. Fortunately, the introduction of the e-visa system has made this process more streamlined, eliminating the need for a traditional visa application. The prerequisites for obtaining a Sri Lanka visa for Saint Martin citizens are as follows:
- A valid Saint Martin passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the intended date of arrival.
- A valid debit or credit card for the visa application fee.
- A functional email address for correspondence related to the ETA request and issuance process.
2. Types of Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Saint Martin Citizens
Saint Martin citizens have the option to choose from three main types of e-Visas:
- Sri Lanka Tourist ETA: This permits double entries for 30 days.
- Sri Lanka Business ETA: Ideal for multiple entries, also valid for 30 days.
- Sri Lanka Transit ETA: Designed for single-entry, offering a 48-hour window for transit purposes.
Types of Sri Lanka Online Visa for Saint Martin Citizens
3. How to Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa for Saint Martin Citizens
Initiating the application process for a Sri Lanka e-Visa is straightforward. Travelers from Saint Martin are required to complete an online visa application form, a process that typically takes just a few minutes. Once approved, the Sri Lanka ETA is electronically linked to the applicant's passport.
The necessary information to be included in the Sri Lanka ETA visa application form comprises:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Passport number
Before submission, it is advisable for Saint Martin citizens to thoroughly review the form to ensure that all information is accurate and correctly spelled. Following the application, the process is concluded by making the online visa payment, with major credit cards from around the world being accepted. Saint Martin applicants should ensure their cards are authorized for online payments.
Upon approval, the Sri Lanka ETA visa will be delivered to the applicant's provided email address.
How to Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa for Saint Martin Citizens
4. Sri Lanka Visa Costs for Saint Martin Citizens
Applying for a Sri Lanka visa online requires payment of two types of costs: the service fee and the government fee. The government fee is the specific amount mandated by Sri Lankan authorities. The service fee offers three options:
- Normal: Suitable for most cases, guaranteeing visa issuance within a maximum of 3 business days.
- Urgent: For situations with limited time before the planned trip, ensure visa issuance within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: Reserved for emergencies, granting visa issuance within a maximum of 5 business hours.
Saint Martin citizens should consider adding Sri Lanka travel insurance to their plans for financial protection and easier ETA acquisition. To enhance the travel experience, Sri Lanka Immigration Services offers a car pick-up service for Saint Martin citizens applying for the Sri Lanka ETA visa service. Additionally, Saint Martin applicants can opt for a Sri Lanka SIM card service, providing continuous internet connectivity during their journey for added convenience and enjoyment.