Sri Lanka visa requirements for Honduran citizens in December 2023
Sri Lanka is a popular tourist destination, and many Honduran citizens want to visit this lovely country. If you are one of them, it is critical that you understand the type of visa you will require for your trip.
This article gives you the rule for Sri Lanka visas for Honduras citizens as well as the steps involved in the application process, visa cost, processing time, and some frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Sri Lanka visa for Honduras citizens
Explore the type of Sri Lanka visa for Honduran citizens
For visitors to Sri Lanka, there are three types of visas that Honduras citizens can apply for Tourist eVisa, Business eVisa, and Transit eVisa.
- Tourist ETA: allows you to stay within a 30-day period beginning on the day of your arrival with double entry. With this ETA, you are permitted to travel to Sri Lanka for sighting and leisure purposes.
- Business ETA: it is valid 6 months from the issued date, and you can stay in Sri Lanka for a maximum of 30 days. Business ETA is multiple entries.
- Transit ETA: utilized when transiting through Sri Lanka on the way to another nation. You are only permitted a 48-hour stay at the airport with this kind of visa.
Type of Sri Lanka visa for Honduran citizens
Step by step to apply Sri Lank e-visa for Honduran citizens
Applying for a visa to Sri Lanka is a simple process, but you must carefully follow each step to ensure that your application is approved.
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Determine the type of visa you require: As previously stated, the purpose and length of your trip will determine whether you require a short-stay or long-stay visa.
- Check your eligibility: Before you apply, make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements for the type of visa you want. This information is available on the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
- Gather required documents: In order to apply for a visa, you must have a valid passport and a completed visa application form.
- Submit your application: Once you have all of the necessary documents, you can submit your visa application to our website.
- Pay the visa fee: A visa fee must be paid when you apply. The cost of the visa is determined by the type of visa you apply for and the country from which you apply.
- Wait for processing: Once you've submitted your application, you must wait for the visa to be processed. Processing times vary, but they can range between 5 hours and 3 business days.
It simply takes a few minutes to finish the uncomplicated visa application process. When submitting an application for a Sri Lanka ETA, citizens of Honduras should gather all necessary documentation.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page. The passport should be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka. At least two blank pages are required for the immigration officer to stamp at the border.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required to receive all the notifications of the visa application.
Sri Lanka visa requirements for Honduran citizens
Latest Cost of Sri Lanka visa for Honduran citizens
Each applicant must pay a fee in order to receive an ETA or a Sri Lanka Tourist visa for Honduras.
Those who don't pay the costs won't get an ETA or tourist visa unless exempted.
Sri Lanka online visa fees are divided into two categories: government fees and service fees.
Note that: It should be noted that the charge is neither refundable nor transferable. Hence, if your ETA application was denied, you cannot receive your processing cost returned.
The service charge is based on the processing time that Honduran citizens choose for their visa application. Sri Lanka Immigration Services offers three options:
- Normal: For travelers from Honduras have ample time to prepare their documents. They will get their electronic visa in a little more than three working days. The most affordable service is this one.
- Urgent: For unique situations where Honduran nationals need their visas right away. They can expect their Visa in this option in no more than 24 hours. As a result, Honduras citizens must pay an extra cost for this service.
- Super urgent: When a person with a Honduran passport is preparing to board an aircraft but does not yet have a Visa for entrance, this option is used. With this particular deal, they can receive your visa in a guaranteed maximum of 5 business hours. The cost of this Rush Visa service is the highest.
Hope this article helps you understand Sri Lanka visa for Honduras citizens. If you are planning to visit Sri Lanka, let contact us today! With our services, applying for a Sri Lanka visa for Hondurans has become simpler than ever. Contact us NOW!