Sri Lanka visa for Mexican citizens: Documents required and cost
Mexico is one of the nations whose residents can enter Sri Lanka with electronic travel authorization (ETA). Furthermore, as a Mexican citizen, you must secure a Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa before departing. That paperwork, fortunately, is available online, and you may apply for it through Global Immigration Services Limited. The entire process is done online, and you may have your results as soon as you want. This article will describe how to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Mexican citizens, as well as the conditions and expenses.
1. Sri Lanka visa for Mexican citizens
In order to encourage visits from foreign nationals, the Sri Lankan government established the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA/e-Visa) system in 2012. Mexican nationals can apply for this electronic travel permission (e-Visa).
For Mexican nationals, the Sri Lanka ETA Visa may be obtained by completing an online application, paying the costs, and getting the approved ETAs by email. The procedure is excessively straightforward and quick, and no personal visits to an embassy or consulate office are required. Mexican candidates can submit your requests in 20 minutes from the comfort of their own homes.
Types of Sri Lanka online visas for Mexican citizens
There are 03 types of Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETAs) available for Mexican citizens to apply for:
- The Tourist e-Visa: It means a Sri Lanka tourist visa for Mexicans granted the traveler enter Sri Lanka double times and can stay for up to 30 consecutive days each. The validity of this visa is 6 months from the issued date, please note your plan and have a great trip.
- The Transit ETA is granted only under very specific circumstances. The traveler is not allowed to leave the airport at all. Within two days (48 hours), the traveler must have a connecting flight out of the same airport they entered. It is granted for the sole purpose of enabling a foreigner to travel through Sri Lanka to reach his ultimate destination.
- The Business ETA allows for multiple entries into Sri Lanka, provided they all take place within the first 30 days of the initial entry. With this ETA, it’s available for your purposes such as investing, having a conference, or an international business meeting. NOT for employment. This validity is 6 months from the issued date.
With this important point must-have, your passports must have a maximum of 180 days of validity from the date of issuance no matter what type of visa or ETA the traveler holds.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Mexican passport holders?
It is relatively straightforward for Mexican people to obtain a Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa, and it is now much simpler with our assistance. Travelers possessing Mexican passports simply need to take the three actions listed below:
- Step 1: Fill out the online form with travel and personal information.
- Step 2: Pay the whole amount of your order. Check your email for any guidance (if any) as well as your approved ETA/e-Visa.
- Step 3: Print and take it with you when you enter Sri Lanka.
Check Sri Lanka e-Visa requirements
The Mexican citizens should ready the documents required to apply for a Sri Lanka visa/ETA.
- A passport with at least 6 months validity and 02 blank pages for marking stamps.
- Valid Sri Lanka visa or ETA, if applicable (refer to the Visa Requirements page for more information).
- In some cases, if Mexican applicants are not vaccinated 2 doses enough, they may be asked for hotel bookings.
The processing time for the ETA is short. There are three steps to getting the Sri Lanka ETA. The sooner you need a visa online, the more expensive it will be.
- Normal processing time: 3 business days to receive an e-Visa/ETA.
- Urgent processing: you will receive your e-Visa/ETA within 24 business hours.
- Processing time is quite short: you will have your e-Visa/ETA within 5 business hours.
3. How much is Sri Lanka ETA price?
The Sri Lanka ETA cost applies to all Mexican passport holders, as well as all other citizens. It comprises the ETA service cost as well as the governance fee.
- Visa service charge: the cost you pay when you use the visa online services.
- The government of Sri Lanka requires visitors to pay a government charge when applying for an ETA visa.
You may also utilize an extra Sri Lanka 4G SIM Card service to remain in touch with family and friends throughout your vacation. Simultaneously, you may purchase a Sri Lanka insurance plan for further peace of mind.
You may also use our Sri Lanka airport pick-up service to be met when you arrive. The driver will greet you at the airport, assist with luggage transfer, and transport you safely back to your hotel.
The above useful information hopes to help you understand more about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Mexican citizens. If you still have questions or concerns about ETA, please contact our support team immediately, completely free of charge. At the same time, you can also see related questions on this topic in the FAQs section.