Sri Lanka visa requirements for Vaticanian citizens in February 2024
1. Do Vaticanian citizens need visa to Sri Lanka?
Vatican City is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED. To get the Sri Lanka visa, Vaticanian candidates need to visit the Embassy for the regular visa or visit Sri Lanka Immigration Services website to apply for an e-visa.
Kinds of Sri Lanka e-Visa
- Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. Step by step to apply for Sri Lanka visa from Vatican City?
Sri Lanka e-visa is the most common way for Vaticanian citizens nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa, or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
- Step 1: Go to the "Apply visa" section of the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website. Fill out the following information in an online form: personal details, passport details, and travel itinerary.
- It should be noted that applicants must select the type of Sri Lanka ETA for citizens of Vatican City (Tourist, Business, or Transit).
- Step 2: Pay for the visa fees online. Check that all of the information you entered in Step 1 is correct. To make a payment, choose a payment option (credit card or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer) and fill out the secure page.
- Step 3: Check your emails for your Sri Lanka e-Visa, or check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Receive visa stamped into your passport.
3. Sri Lanka visa fee for Vaticanian citizens
To apply for a Sri Lanka visa online, citizens from Vatican City have to pay two (02) kinds of visa fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Let's visit the Sri Lanka visa cost for more details. And don't miss the Sri Lanka visa promotion code for our customers. When applying the ETA, let's enter the code in the payment step to get the discount price.