Sri Lanka ETA Processing Time
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an ETA, you will have to pay our service fee and an Sri Lanka Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your ETA applications. You will have your ETA updated frequently, and get a decision on your ETA from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Sri Lanka embassy in your country or by using the official Sri Lanka Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your ETA application is rejected.
4 steps to get Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to Sri Lanka at the link Apply for Sri Lanka visa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicants.
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and Sri Lanka Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your ETA ( Electronic Travel Authorization) and instructions to get your visa stamped
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization).
- Get the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)within 3 business days for normal service.
- Get the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) within 24 hours for urgent service.
- Get the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) within 5 business hours for super urgent service.
- The ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print your Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) that we send you via email to board the airplane.
- When you arrive in Sri Lanka with a valid ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization), you may have biometric information taken at the airport, and a stamp placed inside your passport.