Sri Lanka ETA Processing Time
This is a commercial website to apply ETA to Srilanka through Srilanka Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Srilanka Government Website or at Srilanka Embassies in your country.
4 steps to get Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to Sri Lanka at the link Apply for Sri Lanka visa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicants.
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and Sri Lanka Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your ETA ( Electronic Travel Authorization) and instructions to get your visa stamped
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization).
- Get the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)within 3 business days for normal service.
- Get the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) within 24 hours for urgent service.
- Get the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) within 5 business hours for super urgent service.
- The ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print your Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) that we send you via email to board the airplane.
- When you arrive in Sri Lanka with a valid ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization), you may have biometric information taken at the airport, and a stamp placed inside your passport.