Sri Lanka eTA Visa processing time
There are four steps to get a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
Apply Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form
Pay the visa fee online
- You can pay by credit card or debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method (Credit card or debit card, PayPal or Bank transfer) and fill in the secure page to make the payment.
- After we have received your full payment of our service fee and the government fee, we will send you an email asking for extra information to finish your application.
Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA
- Check your emails frequently to find the confirmation for your information and the time you will get your e-Visa/ETA.
- You also can check the status of your visa on our website.
- When receiving e-Visa/ETA, you should review one more time your information to make sure everything is correct.
- Print off your e-Visa/ETA and take it with you when you travel to Sri Lanka.
Receive visa stamped into your passport
- When you arrive in Sri Lanka with a valid e-Visa/ETA, the immigration staff will stamp your passport.
- You should take note the valid time of your e-Visa/ETA to renew or extend the time of staying.