Sri Lanka visa for Czech citizens: Requirements and ETA Cost
- 1. Czech citizens need a visa to enter Sri Lanka?
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Czech citizens
- 3. Apply Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Czech passport holders
- 4. The Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost
- 5. Choose Sri Lanka visa/ETA at Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Services
Following the end of the civil war a few years ago, Sri Lanka has become something of a cultural magnet for seasoned globetrotters and visitors. It's hardly unexpected for a country in the center of the Indian Ocean, with surfing beaches, gorgeous national parks bursting with colorful flora and animals, Hindu temples, and tea plantations.
In this article, let us find out the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Czech citizens. What documents are required and what processing time to get the approval ETA to enter Sri Lanka.
Check Sri lanka visa requirements for Czech citizens
1. Czech citizens need a visa to enter Sri Lanka?
Apply Srilanka visa for citizens of the Czech republic residing in the Czech republic. Citizens of the Czech Republic need Sri Lanka eVisa for traveling to Sri Lanka as tourists, business and transit.
Check out the required documents for the visa Sri Lanka application and apply now to get your Sri Lanka visit visa in easy ways.
If Czech citizens want to come to Sri Lanka for another purpose or want to stay in Sri Lanka for longer than 30 days, they must apply for a visa in the traditional way by applying at the Sri Lanka Embassy in the Czech republic.
2. Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Czech citizens
Czech passport holders can pick from the following Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa kinds to fulfill their travel needs.
- Tourist ETA/e-Visa: Czech citizens can go to Sri Lanka for sightseeing, visiting, or receive medical treatment. It is valid for 06 months with double entry and permits you to stay in the country for 30 days from the arrival date.
- Business ETA/e-Visa: Czechs are welcome to visit Sri Lanka for business meetings, conferences, and corporate events with an ETA/e-Visa. It is also valid for 06 months with multiple entries and permits you to stay in the country for 30 days.
- Transit ETA/e-Visa: Czech citizens can apply for this travel authorization if they are traveling through Sri Lanka on their way to another destination. If your stay isn't longer than 48 hours, you'll require it.
Step by step to apply the Sri Lanka ETA visa for Czech citizens
3. Apply Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Czech passport holders
3.1 Sri Lanka online e-visa conditions for Czech citizens
- Those planning a trip to Sri Lanka can apply for an ETA online . Applying online for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA is quite simple; simply complete the secure application form online, along with confirmation and document requirements, and you will receive your ETA and information on how to have your visa stamped.
- Your visa will be stamped onto your passport upon arrival.
3.2 Step by step to apply for Sri Lanka visa/ETA
- Step 1: Fill in the online form with the information about the trip and personal details.
- Step 2: Pay for the order's total cost. Check the email to receive advice (if any) and your approved ETA/e-Visa.
- Step 3: Print it out and present it when you enter Sri Lanka.
- Step 4. Receive visa stamped into your passport.
4. The Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost
To obtain a Sri Lanka visa from the Czech Republic, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service fee and government fee. The total amount will be decided by the type of e-Visa you desire and the time window in which you need it.
There are three types of ETA services in Sri Lanka, each with a distinct charge level.
- Normal service : This is one of the most cost-effective solutions, with an ETA arriving within 3 business days.
- Urgent service : With this option, you will have your Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service : If you have an emergency, you can obtain your e-Visa within 05 business hours if you use this service option.
5. Choose Sri Lanka visa/ETA at Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Services
Sri Lanka Immigration Services is a part of Global Immigration Services Limited - A member of "Global Immigration Services" (GIS) group of companies, the world leading in Online Travel & Related services.
We provide full visa services to Sri Lanka, from visa consulting service, travel sim, and travel insurance.
Our professional team with many years of experience in this field will help you get the ETA approval quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for reading the article about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Czech citizens. If you need more information about the Sri Lanka visa service or have more questions, feel free to contact us 24/7 free of charge.