Sri Lanka visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens in December 2023
- 1. A visa for Sri Lanka for Barbuda passport holders
- 2. Types of Sri Lanka visas for Barbudan citizens
- 3. Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Antigua and Barbuda
- 4. The fee of Sri Lanka visa for Barbudan citizens
- 5. Get a Sri Lanka visa with a Barbuda passport
Because it was once an important Buddhist cultural center, Sri Lanka is known as a Buddhist country.
Due to the opportunity to visit Buddha's relics and beautiful beaches, Barbuda tourists have chosen Sri Lanka as an appealing destination in recent years. Furthermore, the procedure for entering Sri Lanka has been greatly simplified and accelerated.
We will learn about the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Barbudan citizens in the following article.
Do I nees Sri Lanka visa for Barbudan citizens?
1. A visa for Sri Lanka for Barbuda passport holders
Because citizens of Antigua and Barbuda are not exempt from obtaining a visa to visit Sri Lanka for tourism, business, or transit, they must obtain one.
Travelers from Barbuda should be clear about the purpose of their visit when applying for an ETA.
The ETA is valid for six months from the date of issuance once approved. Alternatively, Barbudan candidates can apply for a visa at the Sri Lankan Embassy.
2. Types of Sri Lanka visas for Barbudan citizens
When applying for a Sri Lanka visa online, you will have three options for ETA:
- The Sri Lanka Tourist e-visa allows stays of up to 30 days from the arrival date with a double-entry permit. You can enter Sri Lanka with this ETA for tourist activities, visitation, and leisure purposes.
- The Sri Lanka Business e-visa allows stays of up to 30 days from the arrival date with a multiple-entry permit. This type of visa is valid for 6 months from the issued day.
- Sri Lanka transit visa: The transit visa for Sri Lanka is only issued in extremely limited circumstances. Barbuda passengers are not permitted to leave the airport at all. Within two days, you must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where you arrived (48 hours) (48 hours).
3. Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Antigua and Barbuda
Many candidates prefer to use a straightforward online visa rather than the traditional method of obtaining a visa to Sri Lanka, which is to apply at the Embassy. To apply for an ETA to Sri Lanka, applicants from Barbuda must only complete four basic steps.
- Step 1: Go to "APPLY VISA" and fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Enter your information exactly as it appears on your passport, as well as the personal information of everyone listed on your application.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application fee online. Before moving on, double-check that all of your information is correct.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa. All confirmations for your information, as well as the time you will receive your e-Visa, will be sent to your email.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped with a visa.
Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Barbuda
4. The fee of Sri Lanka visa for Barbudan citizens
The Sri Lanka ETA fee is the same for all citizens, including those with a Barbuda passport. It contains two types of fees.
Sri Lanka e-Visa service fee
This is the fee for utilizing visa online services. The cost of the visa service varies depending on the service you choose. The fee increases as the speed increases.
- Your e-Visa should arrive within three business days.
- You will receive your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Obtain an e-Visa within 05 business hours.
Sri Lanka e-Visa Government & admin fee
The Sri Lankan government requires it for foreigners applying for an ETA visa.
You can purchase Sri Lanka SIM 4G to make your trip more convenient and to stay connected with friends. At the same time, COVID-19 insurance can provide you with additional peace of mind for your trip for a small fee.
The fee of Sri Lanka visa for Barbudan citizens includes two types of fees.
How long is the processing time for the ETA for Barbudan passport holders
Because the Sri Lanka ETA application for citizens of Barbuda can be completed online, the overall application process is shorter than for a traditional visa.
The application is usually processed within three business days after you complete and submit the online form.
Travelers from Barbuda are advised to apply for their online Sri Lanka visa for Barbudan Citizens as soon as possible due to the possibility of delays.
The ETA document is emailed to the applicant once the Sri Lanka ETA for Barbuda citizens has been processed and approved.
5. Get a Sri Lanka visa with a Barbuda passport
If you need assistance preparing a visa application with all necessary supporting documents, you can use our professional Sri Lanka Visa online Service.
- Advantages include safety, speed, dependability, and time savings.
- Online payments are secure.
- Delivery within three working days is guaranteed.
- There are no hidden costs or snares.
- If you are declined, you will receive a refund.
Hope you found the article Sri Lanka visa requirements for Barbadians informative. Please contact us if you require any additional information or assistance.