Global Immigration Services Limited is a commercial website. We are not the Embassy/Consulate/High Commission or the representative of any Government Department of Sri Lanka.
If you apply through srilankaimmigration.org, we will consult, support all required documents for your ETA applications and you will get your visa update frequently and get visa result from us.
To apply ETA under our processing, you will be charged service fee and Sri Lanka Government Fee. Besides that, you can apply in person at Sri Lanka Embassy or official Sri Lanka Government Website.
Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Sri Lanka Government Website or at Sri Lanka Embassy in your country.
4 Steps to Get Sri Lanka ETA
Fill the 'secure form:' online
Get confirm and pay service fee
Get Sri Lanka ETA letter
Get Visa Stamp when arrive
Apply Sri Lanka ETA
Easy & Secure online application.
Secure online payment by credit cards.
Guaranteed 24 hour processing.
No Passport or any Documents required.
Money back guarantee for declined applications.
CHECK IF YOU NEED A VISA TO SRI LANKA
Sri Lanka Embassy List
Sri Lanka ETA Exemption
Diplomatic passport (No need)
- Hassle-free: 100% online procedure, no passport send-off
- Convenient: Applicable for all air-travelers to Sri Lanka by Airplane.
- Fast processing: Maximum 48 working hours processing time, 5 Business hours for Rush India visa request.
- Reasonable: Low service fees, no hidden charges.
- More accessible: Best choice for those living far from Embassies.