Sri Lanka visa for Croatian citizens: Requirements and ETA Cost
If you are a Croatian citizen and planning a visit to Sri Lanka, then do not miss the article below. GIS will work with you to learn about the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Croatian citizens.
1. Sri Lanka visa requirements for Croatian citizens
To apply for a tourist visa to Sri Lanka you can follow the following ways:
- Apply for a visa in the traditional way by applying at the Sri Lanka embassy in Croatia.
- Apply for a visa online and follow the instructions of the system. You can use the service of GIS.
The following are the most significant prerequisites for obtaining a Sri Lankan Electronic Travel Authorization:
- A Croatian passport valid for at least 180 days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka, with at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- They have provided their email address since they will get their authorized ETA at this time.
- Making a payment with a debit or credit card.
2. Type of Sri Lanka visa for Croatian citizens
Sri Lanka ETA currently has 3 main types of visas, serving 3 different entry purposes.
2.1. The Visa for E-Tourists
This is a tourist visa for Sri Lanka for Croatian nationals, allowing them to remain in the country for up to 30 days. They are only authorized to leave and return to Sri Lanka twice with this sort of visa.
The Tourist Visa is only available to Croatian visitors who desire to visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing or to take part in athletic events, contests, or cultural activities held in the nation. Tourist visas cannot be used to seek admission/study, take employment, or participate in business or any other economic activity.
2.2. The Transit Visa
This form of Sri Lanka transit e-visa/ETA is only given in extremely limited circumstances. The person is not allowed to leave the airport. Within two days, the visitor must take a connecting flight out of the same airport where they came (48 hours). It is only provided to allow a foreigner to transit Sri Lanka on his way to his final destination.
2.3. Business Visa
Business e-visa/ETA is a form of e-Visa that allows you to enter Sri Lanka for business and trade but not for work. Multiple admissions into Sri Lanka are permitted under the Business e-Visa, as long as they are all made within the first 30 days of the original entrance.
3. Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa ETA from Croatia
Recently, citizens of Croatia have been able to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa in only four simple steps:
- Step 1: Log on to our website and fill out the online form at "APPLY VISA"
- Step 2: Make an online payment using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a bank transfer.
- Step 3: Monitor your emails for the confirmation of your information and the time you will get your e-Visa/ETA, or visit our website to check the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
Check that your information is correct at each stage. Print your e-Visa/ETA and bring it with you when you go to Sri Lanka.
4. Cost of Sri Lanka visa/ETA and Check documents required
The Visa ETA includes two sorts of Sri Lanka e-Visa fees: the commencement cost and the service fee. Aside from that, the ETA pricing is unaffected by the ETA processing time you select. Please keep in mind that "the more individuals who apply together, the better the price for them."
Sri Lanka ETA service is divided into three varieties, each with a different charge level to meet the demands of the customer.
- Normal processing: Your ETA will be provided within 3 business days if you choose standard processing. For non-urgent requirements and as a saver.
- Urgent processing: A popular option, the tourist can receive an ETA within 24 business hours, allowing you to spare time for other preparations.
- Super urgent processing: Your ETA will be sent within 5 business hours if you choose Super Rush processing. For unplanned outings to meetings, dating, or travel.
A big note for Croatian candidates, please use the visa promo code for your registration. We regularly provide promotional codes for candidates, you will receive our extremely preferential prices.
Plus, use our airport car pick-up service to get picked up right at the airport upon arrival. The driver will pick you up at the airport, carry your luggage in the car and take you back to your hotel in the safest way.
5. Why choose GIS for the Sri Lanka visa service?
You can use our Visa online Service if you need help creating a visa application with all of the essential supporting documentation.
There are five reasons why you should use our professional Sri Lanka visa service right now:
- Safety, speed, dependability, and time savings are all advantages.
- Online payment is safe.
- Guaranteed delivery within three working days.
- There are no hidden costs or traps.
- If refused, there is a money-back guarantee..
Hope this article brings you Sri Lanka visa requirements for Croatian citizens useful information. Let's find out more FAQs for this topic and, get the question to our support team if you need more information.